100% but no plat.

I can't get past the challenge rooms.

Oh man, I'd be pissed if the plat didn't pop after all of that.

Well, time to delete everything and start again. Might as while come over my house and finish my game to since you're starting over.

• 1 year later...

I decided to go back to my game and try and finish the last lost of predators and try to start combat challanges as I have started to get better with the combat in AC its more smoothed off in AC but I understand it's all about timing and aiming at one enemy then moving to another etc.

Yet on my easy save which is my master file I have the last predator challenge to do to get all 24 medals and I have not started combat ones yet, soon as I started the predator mission Perfect Knight trophy unlocked :confused: I was like WTF I haven't even got near the 100% and yet it unlocked. I still need to do combat challenges part of me is happy but part of me is like WTF just happend, in a way its stop me stressing over my attempt at getting my Mass Efffect 3 plat as I am on the INSANITY run for that but I am aiming for Unwavering and I am trying not to miss a mission on it and it's frustrating

• 5 weeks later...
The is not too hard to (P). The combat challenges are probably the only hard thing in the game as the Predator challenges are a lot easier than in Arkham City.

Actually I can totally agree with you that the Combat challenges are harder in this game because Batman is less overpowered compared to the other 2 games.:think:

Actually I can totally agree with you that the Combat challenges are harder in this game because Batman is less overpowered compared to the other 2 games.:think:

If anything the hardest (P) would have to be either Arkham City or Origins, but Origins can be boosted leaving only Arkham City as a hard (P).

If anything the hardest (P) would have to be either Arkham City or Origins, but Origins can be boosted leaving only Arkham City as a hard (P).

Well.. Batman in Arkham City is overpowered a lot, I had no problems whether it was a combat or a predator challenge. I'd say Asylum is trickier because Batman's move list and gadgets are limited.

But again, I haven't found the courage to 100% Arkham City because Nightwing and Robin suck..:(

Well.. Batman in Arkham City is overpowered a lot, I had no problems whether it was a combat or a predator challenge. I'd say Asylum is trickier because Batman's move list and gadgets are limited.

But again, I haven't found the courage to 100% Arkham City because Nightwing and Robin suck..:(

I was talking DLC included with the (P) for Arkham City. Robin is fun to use in the combat challenges, but him and Nightwing are annoying to use during Predator challenges. :facepalm:

• 3 months later...

So I finally got Freeflow Perfection done. And it says I can't earn the trophy because there's a discrepancy between the save and the user or something like that. No, I haven't used someone else's save data or a save editor or anything like that.

What the hell is this? If something has nullified my challenges, I'm going to break down and weep like a little girl. I'm one challenge short of platinum. Can't even begin to count how many hours it has taken to complete the challenges.

What the hell is this? If something has nullified my challenges, I'm going to break down and weep like a little girl. I'm one challenge short of platinum. Can't even begin to count how many hours it has taken to complete the challenges.

This fucking happened. I finally 3-medaled Shock And Awe Extreme and it said I didn't earn the trophy. There's a 100 % completion after dozens of hours of playing and no goddamn platinum.

I'm about to murder someone. Please tell me there's a solution to this. How could this even happen? I have not used anyone's save slots other than mine. I have not used any save editing.

Edit: IDK if it's relevant, but the one I played to get all the trophies/challenge medals before this, was the disc version. The one I'm playing now is the digital version. But I got the Freeflow Perfection on this version. Though the FP trophy doesn't require any stacked-up medals, I'd assume it doesn't make a difference what version I play. It clearly says 100& completion in a save slot with my PSN ID on it.

Edited by Antiristus

This fucking happened. I finally 3-medaled Shock And Awe Extreme and it said I didn't earn the trophy. There's a 100 % completion after dozens of hours of playing and no goddamn platinum.

I'm about to murder someone. Please tell me there's a solution to this. How could this even happen? I have not used anyone's save slots other than mine. I have not used any save editing.

Edit: IDK if it's relevant, but the one I played to get all the trophies/challenge medals before this, was the disc version. The one I'm playing now is the digital version. But I got the Freeflow Perfection on this version. Though the FP trophy doesn't require any stacked-up medals, I'd assume it doesn't make a difference what version I play. It clearly says 100& completion in a save slot with my PSN ID on it.

Ok..so I have another save file which was missing about 33 Riddler secrets. I figured that maybe it's the save slot's fault. And since for whatever reason Freeflow Perfection did register on this other save state, I decided..to replay the challenges too after running around collecting those goddamn secrets again.

So far I have all the combat challenges again. And when I got that last medal trio from Rumble in Jungle Extreme AGAIN, it said the same fucking thing. I haven't redone the Predator Challenges for this slot, but it already said I don't get a trophy.

I repeat: I. did. the. combat. challenges. again. The most difficult crap to pull off in this game and I did it again. And it didn't work.

"A discrepancy has been found between the creator of the save data and the trophy user. To continue to be awarded trophies please quit and restart the game and create a new game in a new save data slot".

Then it asks me if I want to wait to be connected to the network even though I sign in the moment I turn on my PS3. This has to be a bug on Sony's end.