Mano a Mano trophy

Thomasn

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah there also in challenge mode just spray explosion gel in there path and explode it when there close and your all set :D

Thank god! I'm such a 'tard... I was trying to get this last night. I started on hard and got to the two titan fight and just couldn't do it. The menu mentioned to use the gel but my braindead ass never figured out how... regardless I said I will come back later and do it another time.

• 1 month later...

I got the Mano-a-Mano trophy at the same time as the two Titan trophy. Didn't even plan it that way.

When I got into the room and the two Titans came out, I was so scared that I forgot all about the Batarangs and kept jumping around like a retard. They kept slamming into walls and I'd peck away at each of them and, eventually, they were both ready to be taken down, one right after the other. Smashed one, turned around and smashed the other.

The two Titan trophy popped and I was like, "Damn right, bitches!"

Then, the Mano-a-Mano trophy popped and I was like, "What the hell was that one for?" I paused, checked the trophy and said, "Ohhh yeeeah. Riiight. Hmmm. Totally forgot I could do that."

Edited by effdeegee
To add something.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the Mano-a-Mano trophy at the same time as the two Titan trophy. Didn't even plan it that way.

When I got into the room and the two Titans came out, I was so scared that I forgot all about the Batarangs and kept jumping around like a retard. They kept slamming into walls and I'd peck away at each of them and, eventually, they were both ready to be taken down, one right after the other. Smashed one, turned around and smashed the other.

The two Titan trophy popped and I was like, "Damn right, bitches!"

Then, the Mano-a-Mano trophy popped and I was like, "What the hell was that one for?" I paused, checked the trophy and said, "Ohhh yeeeah. Riiight. Hmmm. Totally forgot I could do that."

LOL. I did the same thing. :)

• 2 years later...

There are at least 2 opportunities in story mode. The first time, you face 2. I'm playing on Hard, so i didn't get it. Will have to do it on easy.

The second time it's just one of those assholes, but i got the 'Freakshow Rodeo' trophy during it. Again, it was too tough for me on hard, so i'll get it on easy, after i finish off Poison Ivy, & story on hard, here in 2014.