This game... -______-

YenRou

IS THE FRICKING BEST!

I just finished "Shock and awe extreme" and "Rumble in the jungle extreme" after 3,5 hours of trying and now the plat is as good as mine! (Left with Predator challenges)

Even though it took me that long, I didn't rage a single time! (Except when I accidentaly pressed :triangle: when I wasn't supposed to :p) It's just that good :D

I'm so in love with this game and I can't wait for Batman AC (Probably the first game I will buy all DLCs on)

HOLY FANBOY, BATMAN!

FAVORITE GAME!

You stupid peice of trash!!!

I read the thread title and was ready to jump in this thread and rip you a new one xD

Another Arkham fan is another brother to me! I have to wonder why it took you so long to play it though.

To be honest, I was scared of the freeflow perfection trophy :whistle:

But it was easier than I thought xD First try!

This game is the most fluid I've ever played IT'S SO FUCKING GREAAAAAAAAT! <3

PS: I don't know why but this game scared me more than other horror games on the PS3. Scarecrow segments of the games WERE SCARY.

I feel so stupid admitting that the Scarecrow bits did freak me out a bit lol

I've never played a game with such a great combat system. Arkham city is apparently even better. How do make this system even better?!

The combat system was amazing. There were a few small changes I wished for that I believe are being added into AC such as the ability to use your grapple gun mid-air but other than that I don't see how they could possibly improve on it much. The story, gameplay, graphics, and voice acting were superb in this phenomenal game. :D

• 3 weeks later...
i am afraid i must disagree (and get flamed) the combat is REALLY STIFF and no i am not button mashing i am timing the moves carefully. however everything else about the game is great.

Don't consider this a flame, but holy hell I don't see how you can think the combat is stiff. Maybe you just think you're timing the moves perfectly, cause when you actually are timing them perfectly this is the best flowing combat I have ever played.

that is not flaming that is just you telling me your opinion just as i did in my post.

To me Batman feels VERY stiff when fighting but ONLY when fighting unlike Captain America. Batman IS the better game overall none the less.

EDIT

also i never said perfectly i said carefully (i am getting old so my reflexes are not what they used to be).

But I can see why people hold this game in high regard even if i do not. still a good game none the less.

:)

Edited by DarkAmon

You have to collect Riddler trophies and solve riddles to unlock all the challenges. Difficulty doesn't matter.

Awesome... an easy playthrough shouldn't take long to unlock all the challenge maps. Just gotta finish Uncharted 3 and then Assassin's Creed Revelations first, then I'll be in Arkham Asylum. After that, a break from trophy-hunting until Mass Effect 3 in March.

• 2 weeks later...
IS THE FRICKING BEST!

I just finished "Shock and awe extreme" and "Rumble in the jungle extreme" after 3,5 hours of trying and now the plat is as good as mine! (Left with Predator challenges)

Even though it took me that long, I didn't rage a single time! (Except when I accidentaly pressed :triangle: when I wasn't supposed to :p) It's just that good :D

I'm so in love with this game and I can't wait for Batman AC (Probably the first game I will buy all DLCs on)

HOLY FANBOY, BATMAN!

FAVORITE GAME!

Cool. pretty cool i say..

• 1 month later...
i am afraid i must disagree (and get flamed) the combat is REALLY STIFF and no i am not button mashing i am timing the moves carefully. however everything else about the game is great.

You are wrong sir and everyone knows it. It is a little difficult to get the hang of but if you can do it the challenge rooms are nothing.