Which Type of Challenges Did You Enjoy Most?

Khaozmayhem

I loved both of the types of challenges, combat and predator but I think that I like the predator challenges more since you have specific objectives that you have to accomplish and the stealth factor is just cool. I also got a time of 27.23 seconds on the Survival Tactics (Extreme) predator challenge to rank 4th on the PSN Leaderboards! What is your favorite type and specific mission and best score/time on it?

I enjoyed both, but if I had to pick than it would be the Predator challenges, just loved playing them to find the best way to complete each one, Combat was a bit of the same for each but was still fun to do.

Yeah same for me. Combat was really fun and I liked the slight changes that each level brought and the combat system was amazing but the predator still just took the cake for me.

I honestly don't think I can pick one. I like them both pretty equally. I did the challenges in order so when I was done with say a Predator, I never went "Aww, a Combat Challenge..." I was usually pretty excited to do the very next one.

Yeah I was the same way until I hit Shock and Awe (Extreme)! LOL. The predator challenges had a HUGE lead in favoritism for me at first but once I truly discovered the potential of the combat system it was how do you say...ON! That combat system felt unique to me and really well done. I can't wait for the additional changes in Arkham City!

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer the Predator Challenges cause they require you to think a little. Combat challenges are still fun, but it's just a case of mastering the combat system. So yeah, Predator Challenges are my favorite.

I actually just uploaded a video to my youtube of me playing a Predator Challenge on Extreme. They are super fun.

I prefer the Predator Challenges cause they require you to think a little. Combat challenges are still fun, but it's just a case of mastering the combat system. So yeah, Predator Challenges are my favorite.

I actually just uploaded a video to my youtube of me playing a Predator Challenge on Extreme. They are super fun.

Exactly the same reason I like them too. More strategy involved. The combat system is AMAZING though.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't decide which one is better.

I like the Predator challenges because it's neat to use strategies and see how you can manipulate the thugs. Subdue a body here, throw a Batarang there, hide here, blow up some gel there. Dance puppets! Sure...come into this dark corner by yourself...tah-dah! SNAP!

But...

It's hard to beat that feeling of just openning up a whole case of whoop ass and kicking the friggin' crap out of big crowd of thugs. Dodge, counter, punch you in the face, snap your arm, punch you in the face, uh!, ah!, booyah!, HA HA BEYOTCH!, flip over your dumb ass, snap your arm, punch you in the face.......

Edited by effdeegee
To uh...edit...