Which is harder: Batman challenges or God of War 3 challenges?

I just finished GOW3 platinum and found the challenge mode infuriating (Get Stoned was a controller smasher).

I'm just gonna start Batman but after seeing some of these threads i'm wondering if the challenges are going to frustrate me all over again.

So, are they easier or harder than the ones in God of War 3?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently replayed Arkham Asylum and I, for the most part, breezed through the challenges. Heavily due to the fact that I did them before though. I think I might still give them the nod over God of War's. Several of God of War's are tough, but whereas you need to retry maybe a few times for each til you get it, Batman you can end up retrying over and over and over.

Generally all the GoW challenges were pretty easy, and the tough ones had ways of going about them to make life easier, no real skill was needed to do them.

The AA challenges (specifically the Combat) are much tougher then GoW's, and require a degree of skill with Batman's gadgets to get through most of them.

There's no comparing the two. The GoW ones are easily completed in a sitting whereas the Batman ones can infuriate you to no end. I didn't complete them all in one day because they made me so angry. I had to take a day off to come back and beat the last two I needed.

There's no comparing the two. The GoW ones are easily completed in a sitting whereas the Batman ones can infuriate you to no end. I didn't complete them all in one day because they made me so angry. I had to take a day off to come back and beat the last two I needed.

True, I agree. GoW takes 1 - 2 days at best. Batman can take some time depending on people's skill, luck, or patience.

As I said earlier in the thread, when I replayed the game, having already beaten the game once, it wasn't too troublesome to breeze through the challenges in a couple nights.

But man... Rumble In the Jungle (Extreme), that one is tough. Requires you to be pretty much perfect in the first round, then really good and fairly lucky from there on.

• 4 weeks later...