I'm a 1 Man Band!

GMCdodge

(B)I'm a 1 Man Band!

Score 5 stars on any same song as a guitarist, bassist, and vocalist

I suppose some people think that this achievement is glitched wtf ...:mad:

although i won 3 of 5 stars on each instruments the trophy not popped (my best score on vocal is 4 stars at Lv5). after won 5 stars on vocal Lv5 I got this trophy.

if your best score is less than 4 stars at Lv2 or higher and even if you have scored 5 stars at Lv1, thats not counted as a 5 stars. you have to get 5 stars on your best score.

another easy way is

back up your save file to a USB memory stick and delete the game's save data from your PS3. then start up a new game and unlock the trophy by playing the song on each instruments at Lv1.

I'm not good at English so there is probably mistake in my writing please revise it if any.

I don't own this game yet, not sure if I ever will. Considering you have the game is it any good compared to Rocksmith? And how difficult is et really? Impossible to tell because trolls in the difficulty thread.

Hi Bezenko

i LOVE bandfuse better than rocksmith. bandfuse uses real guitar tabs that are found in books and magazines around the world. very easy to understand notes. but the difficulty to plat is harder than RS. 2 of the trophies would be very hard. although i gave RS a 3 difficulty i maybe give this game a 9. you need at least 2 other ppl. they must be IN YOUR ROOM because of no online mode. and need another guitar + a bass guitar to get the platinum :rimshot:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So it looks more like tabs, is this as responsive as Rocksmith in terms of picking up your notes and it's accuracy? The platinum definitely looks harder.

Not good responsive and very hard to getting 5 stars on all 55 songs.

BF is Harder to plat than RS ( -_-)

How difficult is to get 5 stars on a song and what songs are the hardest? How hard would you say this compared to other music games?

Ive scored 5 stars on not every songs yet. so Im not sure which one is the hardest...

Vvery hard ( -__-) should be 10/10 difficulty rating

Ive scored 5 stars on not every songs yet. so Im not sure which one is the hardest...

Vvery hard ( -__-) should be 10/10 difficulty rating

Out of legit players, no one has obtained the plat with you beein closest missing one trophy. Still, some one has voted both 1 and 3. Someone just want their plats to be the "hardest", no way this game will get a fair rating now as so few owns it :( I can't find this gane locally myself, not sure if'll buy anyway. Out of gameplay vids, i think rocksmith looks much easier to "read", but obviously I might be wrong. How about this Hangar 18 trophy? Or is the game fairly easy except one trophy?

I don't own this game yet, not sure if I ever will. Considering you have the game is it any good compared to Rocksmith? And how difficult is et really? Impossible to tell because trolls in the difficulty thread.

I prefer Rocksmith 2014 for the most part but I do at least like that I have a new guitar game to practice my skills with when no one is around.

I've spent about a week with this game and it's still hard to tell how difficult it is to get the platinum. It's kind of reminding me of Rock Band 3 at the moment. Some trophies are genuinely hard, some require you to spend a ridiculous amount of real money, and others inconvenience you by requiring you to have local players.

If money or local players wasn't an issue in real life I guess this would be about a 7 or 8. It's still kind of early to tell. However, due to what I mentioned above I'd be surprised if many people got this platinum.

Out of legit players, no one has obtained the plat with you beein closest missing one trophy. Still, some one has voted both 1 and 3. Someone just want their plats to be the "hardest", no way this game will get a fair rating now as so few owns it :( I can't find this gane locally myself, not sure if'll buy anyway. Out of gameplay vids, i think rocksmith looks much easier to "read", but obviously I might be wrong. How about this Hangar 18 trophy? Or is the game fairly easy except one trophy?

1 trophy is insane, another very hard (Hanger 18), the others are very easy. but you have to buy Band Pack and need at least 2 more players in your room for an achievement. I guess that 2 guys who voted 1 and 3 havent even played this game yet but idk. I bought this game from Amazon.com US.

BF is easier to "read" at least for me because of TAB. but ppl prefer RS -_-

I will get the platinum as my 11000th trophy in 2 months :beer:

1 trophy is insane, another very hard (Hanger 18), the others are very easy. but you have to buy Band Pack and need at least 2 more players in your room for an achievement. I guess that 2 guys who voted 1 and 3 havent even played this game yet but idk. I bought this game from Amazon.com US.

BF is easier to "read" at least for me because of TAB. but ppl prefer RS -_-

I will get the platinum as my 11000th trophy in 2 months :beer:

The Hangar 18 trophy is extremely easy. You don't have to play a note of guitar in order to get it.

What is the trophy you consider to be insane?

The Hangar 18 trophy is extremely easy. You don't have to play a note of guitar in order to get it.

What is the trophy you consider to be insane?

I'm pretty sure the insane trophy is "Light up the Sky", for 5-staring all songs on the highest difficulty.

Yes, "Light up the Sky".

Only one person have it on PSNprofiles. but I guess hes a glitcher :confused:

Yes, "Light up the Sky".

Only one person have it on PSNprofiles. but I guess hes a glitcher :confused:

Perhaps not. I get the impression that you only have to get 5 stars on guitar, bass, or vocals. So for example, if you're struggling playing a song on guitar you could trying singing it instead.

I also get the impression that you can buy DLC songs to 5 star instead of the harder ones on the disc.

The ease of getting the platinum ultimately comes down to how much you're willing to spend on the game. Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 were a little guilty of this too but not nearly this bad.

Edited by MrLuck87

Perhaps not. I get the impression that you only have to get 5 stars on guitar, bass, or vocals. So for example, if you're struggling playing a song on guitar you could trying singing it instead.

I also get the impression that you can buy DLC songs to 5 star instead of the harder ones on the disc.

The ease of getting the platinum ultimately comes down to how much you're willing to spend on the game. Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 were a little guilty of this too but not nearly this bad.

Yes, I know. Actually I do that. I have the good scores maybe you see my scores. I got 1st on leaderboards on some songs but I havent played the game for 2 months so Im not sure now ...

I guess DLC doent work for the "Light up the Sky" trophy. But not sure.

Everyone I met says they prefer RS .... Am I the only who prefers BandFuse ? Lol

Everyone I met says they prefer RS .... Am I the only who prefers BandFuse ? Lol

There are a lot of reasons Rocksmith is much better.

For one I really hate that you can't master the main riffs in the song while making the solos a little easier. It also tends to give you different and often incorrect notes if you aren't playing on the hardest difficulty. On Faith No More's Epic for example, if you are playing guitar on difficulty level 4 it has you play the bass part during the verse which makes no sense and sounds out of place.

My biggest complaint is that there is no option to have the notes static. It makes it extremely hard to read ahead if the song is even a little fast. For those of you who want to know what I'm talking about watch this Hanger 18 video when the solo starts going fast. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1ltKBsCrM]Hangar 18 - Megadeth (Lead) BandFuse Level 5 - YouTube[/ame] It's extremely difficult to read the numbers while on Rocksmith I can sort of fake my way through the solo.

However, Bandfuse is better for impatient guitarists. Just plug them in and say, "read it like tab". I also like that it supports up to 4 players and that the vocalist is actually scored properly.

But besides those advantages Rocksmith 2014 is better in basically every way.

What does the different colors on the notes mean?

Finger placement which is also confusing. I can rarely remember what each color means and I often screw up if the note changes but the color doesn't.

One time I specifically remember screwing up is one Billy Idol's Rebel Yell. Watch around the 4:37 mark. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2Y0BEThnk]BandFuse Bass - Rebel Yell (1st Try: 96% REAL Difficulty) - YouTube[/ame]

Notice how quickly the 5 changes to a 3. It looks like a complete blur. Even though it's not a very difficult riff it's really easy to screw it up because the moving notes are so difficult to read.

Edited by MrLuck87

I play without caring the finger placement colors :dance:

i LOVE these 2 songs very much ♪♪

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xMOSxEXRA]BandFuse Bass - Devour [/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4So2pQnrcU]BandFuse Bass - Welcome to the Black Parade [/ame]

• 3 months later...
loooove them so much on rock band 3 - haha xD

i should look out for this game soon :/

RB3 has these songs ? I must buy RB3 then !!!!

I now have 10998 trophies. Finally I restart aiming for BF platinum from today. Once Im done, I will take a break from hunting trophies. I will get the platinum within a week.