Are there any really easy microphone challenges?

CoolDust

I simply cannot get Gold nevermind platinum or Diamond on any of them! Are there any you can use the microphone trick on? Nobody is online at all so i cant get someone else to do them. Music on this game makes me want to cry! :( Im praying i can do enough guitar/bass challenges to bypass them but i need atleast one.

Edit: Hmm the platinum on this game could be easier than i thought! I already have 30 Platinum/Diamond challenges and the only two instruments i have played so far is Bass and Guitar!

Edited by CoolDust

Huge thanks to JoshT for helping with those challenges! :)

I was also wondering this because i've done all of the bass and guitar challenges and a few of the drums (i'm not great at drums) and i only need a few more challenges yet i suck at singing and don't have a table fan like people suggest. Any particular nice mic challenges?

Heres something you can try:

1) Boot up Band Hero and then go into options and click "Import songs" once you are in there download the "Guitar Hero World Tour Downloadable content update"

2) Quit the game and head into the Playstation store, go to the DLC section and find the Guitar Hero folder then follow these steps > Guitar Hero World Tour > Guitar Hero World Tour Track packs > Ferret/Metal Blade track pack (Free!)

3) Instal the songs and the pack you got from step 1 then boot Band Hero back up. Head into options once again and click "Update Setlist". Once thats done go into "Career" and put it on Expert vocals. Then click on the Mall of Fame tour and play the microphone challenge at the bottom. (Audio-Technica Sponsor challenge) Pick "Grave of Opportunity" and simply shout random things into your microphone or blow into it and you will hit every note! :)

You will need pretty good timing with the star power to get platinum but its very possible!

Edited by CoolDust

Heres something you can try:

1) Boot up Band Hero and then go into options and click "Import songs" once you are in there download the "Guitar Hero World Tour Downloadable content update"

2) Quit the game and head into the Playstation store, go to the DLC section and find the Guitar Hero folder then follow these steps > Guitar Hero World Tour > Guitar Hero World Tour Track packs > Ferret/Metal Blade track pack (Free!)

3) Instal the songs and the pack you got from step 1 then boot Band Hero back up. Head into options once again and click "Update Setlist". Once thats done go into "Career" and put it on Expert vocals. Then click on the Mall of Fame tour and play the microphone challenge at the bottom. (Audio-Technica Sponsor challenge) Pick "Grave of Opportunity" and simply shout random things into your microphone or blow into it and you will hit every note! :)

You will need pretty good timing with the star power to get platinum but its very possible!

Thanks a lot for this :) Very helpful

• 2 weeks later...
"Career" and put it on Expert vocals. Then click on the Mall of Fame tour and play the microphone challenge at the bottom. (Audio-Technica Sponsor challenge) Pick "Grave of Opportunity" and simply shout random things into your microphone or blow into it and you will hit every note!
This exact approach can be done in GH5, too ^^ But instead of Grave of Opportunity, you can choose On Broken Glass.

This is not new to me :p

Other easy vox challenges are the SP% ones. I know one (or two) of the Taylor Swift songs is this; just do it on medium... if you capable.