8 Trophies for one song

shoe478

First of all, this was not my idea. Credit goes to Ma71BY for the original idea and AchievementJockey for the song idea. I saw this on Xbox360achievements.org.

What you will need:

-Four Mics (works with online people)

-Ferret / Metal Blade Track Pack (free DLC)

-Four controllers (if doing this alone)

Go to the store from the game menu and download the Ferret / Metal Track Pack. If using more than one player, each player needs to have the track pack.

Next, make sure you can play the song "Grave of Oppurtunity". You should try to play it in case you need to download additional stuff (GH:WT Compatibility Pack)

Make sure everyone is on Expert. Start the song and get constant sound to the mics either through a fan, putting them close to the speakers (cut mic volume for feedback), or just make some kind of noise with your mouth into them while the music is playing.

When the band moment comes up, hit the button on all 4 controllers and you should get the 11x multiplier. Also, you will get over one million points and the expert trophy.

These are the possible trophies you can get if you do this first.

In The Moment

Star Light, Star Bright

A Cool Mill

Fevered Pitch

There's No "I" In "Band Hero"

Four Of A Kind

Star Powered

Picture Perfect

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Got my extra SingStar mics and can confirm this works great - I would have never have got the Cool Mil or Fever Pitch on my own otherwise.

I just to get 3 more trophies for the Platinum! yey :)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/netlagged-albums-all-just-trophy-picture24067-using-four-singstar-mics-fan-method-get-trophies-band-hero-since-i-have-ps3-slim-only-2-usb-slots-i-had-use-usb-hub-i-dont-have-4-ps3-controllers-i-used-usb-ps2-adapter-connect-2-my-ps1-controllers-if-using-ps1-controllers-make-sure-you-turn-analog-mode-have-red-light-also-handy-if-you-have-do-four-player-game-trophy-some-games.jpg

:)

Got my extra SingStar mics and can confirm this works great - I would have never have got the Cool Mil or Fever Pitch on my own otherwise.

I just to get 3 more trophies for the Platinum! yey :)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/netlagged-albums-all-just-trophy-picture24067-using-four-singstar-mics-fan-method-get-trophies-band-hero-since-i-have-ps3-slim-only-2-usb-slots-i-had-use-usb-hub-i-dont-have-4-ps3-controllers-i-used-usb-ps2-adapter-connect-2-my-ps1-controllers-if-using-ps1-controllers-make-sure-you-turn-analog-mode-have-red-light-also-handy-if-you-have-do-four-player-game-trophy-some-games.jpg

Thats dedication. nice work :applause:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...