• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
They still made it way too easy.

Yeah its easy, even for players on lower difficultys, i play mostly on Medium and a few songs on Hard or Expert, but thats the point too you know, its aimed at a younger audience.

The thing that made it most fun for me was the fact that finally i could use songs from GH:WT, GH:M & GH:GH, like Rock Band, i doubt i will platinum another GH / RB game though.

Yeah its easy, even for players on lower difficultys, i play mostly on Medium and a few songs on Hard or Expert, but thats the point too you know, its aimed at a younger audience.

The thing that made it most fun for me was the fact that finally i could use songs from GH:WT, GH:M & GH:GH, like Rock Band, i doubt i will platinum another GH / RB game though.

Thats true, its nice that this Guitar Hero doesn't have impossible trophies like the other ones :whistle:

I love how they censored certain words in the game. The song American Pie had the word 'whiskey' beeped out, but they didn't beep out 'rye' which is another alcoholic beverage -go figure. I can to some degree understand expletives beeped out, but references to alcohol, and not to all references to alcohol?

Band Hero is the worst of all the Guitar Hero franchise. It looks horrible, the song choices are horrible, the whole game looks tacky and cheap. It's less than £5 secondhand on Amazon UK, whereas Rock Band (the first one!) is still holding its value to some degree.