XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Band Hero

Old 08-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

This game is very good for what it was designed for, its aimed at the younger audience and folk that are into pop music, not only that it has a few brilliant tracks that would improve any music game, Namely Angels of the Silences by the Counting Crows.
Halfaworldaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfaworldaway View Post
This game is very good for what it was designed for, its aimed at the younger audience and folk that are into pop music, not only that it has a few brilliant tracks that would improve any music game, Namely Angels of the Silences by the Counting Crows.
They still made it way too easy.
blackfalc0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:32 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfalc0n View Post
They still made it way too easy.
Yeah its easy, even for players on lower difficultys, i play mostly on Medium and a few songs on Hard or Expert, but thats the point too you know, its aimed at a younger audience.

The thing that made it most fun for me was the fact that finally i could use songs from GH:WT, GH:M & GH:GH, like Rock Band, i doubt i will platinum another GH / RB game though.
Halfaworldaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfaworldaway View Post
Yeah its easy, even for players on lower difficultys, i play mostly on Medium and a few songs on Hard or Expert, but thats the point too you know, its aimed at a younger audience.

The thing that made it most fun for me was the fact that finally i could use songs from GH:WT, GH:M & GH:GH, like Rock Band, i doubt i will platinum another GH / RB game though.
Thats true, its nice that this Guitar Hero doesn't have impossible trophies like the other ones
Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts

I love how they censored certain words in the game. The song American Pie had the word 'whiskey' beeped out, but they didn't beep out 'rye' which is another alcoholic beverage -go figure. I can to some degree understand expletives beeped out, but references to alcohol, and not to all references to alcohol?

Band Hero is the worst of all the Guitar Hero franchise. It looks horrible, the song choices are horrible, the whole game looks tacky and cheap. It's less than 5 secondhand on Amazon UK, whereas Rock Band (the first one!) is still holding its value to some degree.
Platinums: Call of Duty Classic | Call of Duty: World at War | Call of Duty: Black Ops | Dead Space | Guitar Hero 5 | Karaoke Revolution | Modern Warfare 2 | Quantum of Solace | Resident Evil 5 | Rock Band 2 | Tekken 6 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD | Tom Clancy's HAWX

squodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by squodge View Post
Band Hero is the worst of all the Guitar Hero franchise.
If it has an easy Platinum then it doesn't matter