WTF! at pro-face off :( NEED HELP

Lenigola

hi all, i did like 40 pro-face off, but the trophy dont unlock,

so i deleted the save datas and try to do another 25 of they. i did 100-110 pro-face off after delete the save datas, but the trophy STILL dont unlock :mad:

what i do wrong? i just press orange, selected pro-face off and search for ppl online, is that correct?

plz help me, i'm going crazy with it, is my last trophy 'till plat :(

Have you made sure that at least one of your instruments is winning? The trophy requires you to win or lose... getting a draw isn't good enough.

If you're using mics, just singing into one mic for a few seconds on every song to make sure it scores a few points. If it's guitars, then just play a few notes on one of the guitars. Just make sure one of the players wins.

• 2 weeks later...

the trophy is not glitched. if you read carefully it says "play 25 Pro Face-Off MATCHES win or lose"

matches means 2 songs per sets. that means you have to choose a song and your oppennent have to choose a song too. it took a while to figure out, but when i understood that, it unlocked right away.

cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
the trophy is not glitched. if you read carefully it says "play 25 Pro Face-Off MATCHES win or lose"

matches means 2 songs per sets. that means you have to choose a song and your oppennent have to choose a song too. it took a while to figure out, but when i understood that, it unlocked right away.

cheers.

Trophy is definitely glitched, I had to do about 50 pro face offs before getting the trophy (on my own, not pairing up with someone). Also, you only need to do 1 song, not 2. I did 1 song tracklist for all of my pro face offs and got the trophy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, tested and indeed this trophy is NOT gliched, it's just stupid. I was able to get it solo by using two microphones and 2 controllers. I would start an online match and then let the time run out until it let me play with myself (almost as bad as it sounds...). I played Astro Zombies by The Misfits (DLC) since it was the shortest and best song in the game 25 times in a row and DING...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQXQ838TV7c]Here is a video of by babies helping me sing the song for the trophy![/ame] You should be able to do this in segments as well...just make sure you force the game to save when you are done playing for the day by changing your difficulty level!

Ok, just in case anyone is still reading this and getting worried, I can confirm I had no problems here, but at a guess, I may know the problem some are having.

So, you use two guitars and go to competitive. Press L1 to search for players and just wait. About 20 seconds later, you'll go to song selection.

Pick ONE song only, and again...wait. I used Bad Reputation as it's the shortest non DLC song, and near the top of the list.

When the song starts, hit at least 1 note with one guitar. That will give you a winner rather than ending in a draw. Feel free to just sit and wait, or do other stuff while the song is playing.

At the end of the song, on the winner screen, press back to exit.

Now, don't just start another song! Be sure to press L1 again to search and once again, wait until it times out and takes you to song selection.

25 times later and you should get a trophy! :applause:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Played 25x vs myself w 2 mics, 1 song, backing out and searching each time. No trophy.

Played 25x vs someone else, 1 song, backing out and searching each time. No trophy.

Played 25x vs someone else, NOT backing out, just go to pick 2SONGS, TROPHY.

Hope this helps people out some.

Edited by juzam666

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...