Pro face-off games, win or lose

squodge

In both GH5 and this game, I've played easily more than 25 pro face-off games by using the 'trick' suggested (connect 2 of the same instrument, do a search, most likely find no-one, the game starts anyway).

Now, I'm thinking, the trophy description says "win or lose". I'm wondering now, since I've left mics sitting there in the past, both players were tied - which technically isn't a win or defeat - does anyone think this affects the trophy, i.e. perhaps the developers thought we might do this trick, so they made sure someone MUST win out of the two?

Maybe, but you can be safe by puting one mic up to a fan and leaving the other one under a pillow. The first mic will win; the second will lose. This is what I did just to be sure and the trophy unlocked without a problem. Hell, I was even watching TV at the time. ;)

Cauchy's right. I actually experimented with this a bit, and I think it does require a winner. I should have posted this here, but the study wasn't very scientific or anything.:p