Connection problem

Ignacio

Hey I have this problem on guitar hero 5 and band hero and it pisses me of... lets say I invite my friend and he tries to join... well, he can try 10,000 times but it says, Session no longer abailable, AND I DIDNT MOVE FROM THE CAREER MENU. We did it the other way round and guess what... nothing lol. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks

Hey I have this problem on guitar hero 5 and band hero and it pisses me of... lets say I invite my friend and he tries to join... well, he can try 10,000 times but it says, Session no longer abailable, AND I DIDNT MOVE FROM THE CAREER MENU. We did it the other way round and guess what... nothing lol. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks

It's not unique to you, nor to Band Hero. I spent almost 3 hours dealing with that nonsense while trying to get a GH:M trophy. When I tried to host an online in Band Hero, I had the same problem.

It's really, REALLY frustrating.

This is why I hate the Guitar Hero games now. The servers are absolutely shocking. And then you look at Rock Band 2 and The Beatles Rock Band, both those games have excellent connectivity. I can find players on RB and TB:RB within seconds usually, and then stay connected for hours.

Maybe we should all petition the fricking developers to get off their lazy arses and actually give us gamers something back for buying their games.

This is why I hate the Guitar Hero games now. The servers are absolutely shocking. And then you look at Rock Band 2 and The Beatles Rock Band, both those games have excellent connectivity. I can find players on RB and TB:RB within seconds usually, and then stay connected for hours.

Maybe we should all petition the fricking developers to get off their lazy arses and actually give us gamers something back for buying their games.

You guys are settling a debate between me and another poster here. While I'm not glad to hear about your suffering, I do commiserate.

My apologies for not answering your question, ignacio. I don't really have an answer. The point is, I don't think there is ANYTHING you can do about it.

You guys are settling a debate between me and another poster here. While I'm not glad to hear about your suffering, I do commiserate.

My apologies for not answering your question, ignacio. I don't really have an answer. The point is, I don't think there is ANYTHING you can do about it.

Maybe if we all complain to Neversoft, they might realise that more people are drifting towards Rock Band 2 - at least you can reasonably get the Platinum, and the online gaming is 1000× better.

The ironic thing is that RB2 only has 2 online trophies, and they are kick ass easy to get - unlike the dumb Rocktopus, Menage-a-Huit bollocks we have to put up with. I wouldn't mind these shite trophies if the online actually fricking worked. :mad:

Maybe if we all complain to Neversoft, they might realise that more people are drifting towards Rock Band 2 - at least you can reasonably get the Platinum, and the online gaming is 1000× better.

The ironic thing is that RB2 only has 2 online trophies, and they are kick ass easy to get - unlike the dumb Rocktopus, Menage-a-Huit bollocks we have to put up with. I wouldn't mind these shite trophies if the online actually fricking worked. :mad:

It makes me sad. I platinumed "Rock Band 2," but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as, say, "Guitar Hero Metallica" or "Guitar Hero 5". But when I try to play those online, it's a nightmare.

I'll certainly let them know. I wonder what critical mass is necessary to get something other than a silly form letter like, "We're happy for your feedback. Don't forget to try DJ Hero!"?