How many stars have you got?

Priddo

I know it's a trophy thing, but just interested in how many stars people get in career all up.

I'm on 573 at the moment, but I haven't done a single band challenge, and have a few on the others I can do, as well as FCing songs (though I'm not going to cheat by playing on Easy or the fan trick with mic etc)

im at 646 if im right. the max is 729 stars. all the guitar & bass challenges are done, except Black Cat & Steal My Kiss From You which i'll need help. i have no Band Challenege done since 4 players a required everywhere and i never find anyone. still need help on those.

hey cabanon im also in scorehero and youre in my friend list, what a coincidence

yeah i know man. you're Ignaplay. i dont see you often online tho, you're probably in Europe or something.

PS: best time to catch us would be on week-end during day.

yeah i know man. you're Ignaplay. i dont see you often online tho, you're probably in Europe or something.

PS: best time to catch us would be on week-end during day.

Yea, im spanish. I have GH5, BH and DJ hero for the PS3 maybe I get one more. Which one should I get?

I ask u bacause u seem to know about this

Searching resultsin no games found, or no one joining my game, so I need people on my friends list to pul that off, and the ones that have added me are either on completely different times to me or playing different games when they're on.

Did all of the drums today, except The Adventure which I can only get 1* on, but the rest are all 3*ed. Pretty pleased with my effort considering my yellow and green pads are a joke and I can't change th sensitivity on them.

So that leaves me with:

All Band Challenges

Black Cat Bass

The Adventure Drums

50% of the vocals

Speaking of the vocals, I think they're ridiculous, I can almost double FC voxtar She Will Be Loved, but I fall 10-5k short of 3* on the challenge no matter what.

Edited by Priddo

I've been playing most days around 4-7pm my time, which would probably be about 3am-6am for you I'm guessing, or somwhere in the early ams.

(Your post was at 4:33am my time, and this post was originally at 4:27pm my time.)

Edited by Priddo

Yeah, the guy was playing hard guitar with me, and we managed one of the easier streak based ones, just.

I thought with doing double vocals and guitar I could get some score ones done, but it seems impossible to get more than 1 star.