Rate the trophy difficulty...  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.68

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gave it a 4 , just because i have some trouble hosting and joining party,cos there aren't that many people online.

and if u try to do the 50 challages yourself you have to be good at all instruments (i do no mean expert), there aren't that many songs , just fond there's no i in band a bit of a trouble and i don't sing too well pop musics :p .

Secret notes can be a pain if you don't have a mic...or don't do a 6 star on that song

Still lot easier that gh5 or other gh

• 4 weeks later...

i vote a 4,,, it can easily plat in a few days,,,

agree with andregrave,, i also had trouble for hosting a game in career,, spent like few hours searching and still cant find anybody... (i think is my internet problem cause this) so i end up bring the game to my friends house and successfully host and play a match.. M.C (is like the easiest trophy in the game) is the last trophy i needed for my plat.. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 3. This game is not difficult at all. Simply leave the mic by a fan or something on begginer difficulty and play every song in the carreer... you can get like 75% of the trophies. Face to Face glitched on me and took 54 matches. 50 challanges takes a bit of skill, but otherwise then that its a fairly easy plat.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 4. If you are good at music games, you can knock out 50 challenges on your sightreads (I did it over the course of an afternoon). The online trophies aren't bad at all here (no ridiculous, "Get eight people together with everyone on the same instrument" nonsense). In fact, you don't really need to play anyone at all, with the exception of the "MC" trophy.

I guess the hardest trophy is the 4 person-on-same-instrument trophy, but that's not bad. All in all, this is much easier than GH 5, which isn't all that hard, either.

I gave it a 4. If you are good at music games, you can knock out 50 challenges on your sightreads (I did it over the course of an afternoon). The online trophies aren't bad at all here (no ridiculous, "Get eight people together with everyone on the same instrument" nonsense). In fact, you don't really need to play anyone at all, with the exception of the "MC" trophy.

I guess the hardest trophy is the 4 person-on-same-instrument trophy, but that's not bad. All in all, this is much easier than GH 5, which isn't all that hard, either.

The trophies are theoretically very easy... but the crap online connection means it can take hours just to get what should be a simple trophy. I think if Neversoft expect people to get online trophies, they should create an online environment that actually works.

I rated GH5 a '5' - my major bugbear with that game was Rocktopus and Menage-a-Huit. And getting 808 stars seemed to take forever.

I found BH to be more forgiving, and the challenges seemed easier too (despite not being able to use cheats in them, which wasn't a problem - even on sightreads). I have one more trophy to get, which is playing 25 Pro Face-off matches, which technically shouldn't be hard... but we all know how sucky the online is.

I'm rating this game a 4, i.e. just slightly below average difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do agree its a 4/10. I picked this one up because I like the track list. I love Rock but I have a side that likes Top-40 and Pop music.

I came in cold after not playing instruments or Rock Band 2 for awhile. So it was an adjustment to get used to playing challenges at expert again. Some of the them you just don't get enough notes at medium or hard that expert is your best bet to breeze on by if you can handle it.

Now maybe I can go back and finish RB2 when I get a chance to wake up and play all-day :)