Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

ANUBUSNYC

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the do or die by myself and im pretty sure you can do the 25 the same way, plug in 2 guitars, mics, w/e, search for online players it will prob find no one, but it will still let you pick a song and play as if you were online, the only one you need a partner for is M.C. hosting a online career game and playing one song, one more would probably be There's no "I" in Band Hero, unless you have four players local!!:D

Need help with 25 face to face, the career invite, do or die trophies. Willing to help with guitar and drum challenges but I must warn you I am only decent.

I can play some songs on Expert on Bass or Guitar so I could help you with No I in Band Hero.

Hoping to get help for Vocals and Drum challenges. Thanks

Edited by Hitchcocker

I have 3 Bad Company 2 BETA codes that I would like to trade in return for boosting help.

Help me with 20 band challenges to help me get the Platinum, and I will give you one code. :D EDIT: I have most guitar and bass challenges so I would prefer vocalists or drummers' help. Thanks.

Add me on PSN ID: kobe8byrant, help me and get your code. Woila.

Hi!!

I need you for

* - There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero' ( Bronze Trophy) --> I can play guitar, bass or drums, and maybe fc, if not very hard.

* - Four of a Kind ( Bronze Trophy)

* - Star Powered ( Bronze Trophy) Earn an 11x multiplier

If you need me too, add me saying it's for band hero trophys. Better with europeans players, because of timetables. My psn is dasxarom

Thanks!;)