An easier way to get points.

ismael0p

after winning the final in the last tournament in the game

just return to the town before or during the battle with the final boss

this will make you play the final again and will get you 250,000 points every time you do it

dont worry, is really easy to to win the final

hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
missed this too :s

can we go the tournament again and when then repeat it? over and over again?

If I remember right I just played those remaining tournaments(Tournament names were bakugan elements?) over and over again. It was BS but that's how grinding usually is.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is actually an amazing tip! However, even though I knew about it, I still screwed it up! I wasn't sure exactly how many times I needed to get the additional 250,000 points to be able to afford it all. I decided to do play that final battle for 250,000 points 2 additional times for a total of 750,000 from that tourney. That put me at close to 1 million points by the time the tourney was over. I thought this might be sufficient to purchase everything, but alas, I was wrong. What I should have done, was buyout the store AS I was earning the points, so I would know better how much more I needed. Instead I chose to guess how much I might need and not spend any until I was past the point of being able to farm more.

It would have been nice to have seen a count somewhere on how many times you need to do this at a minimum to be able to afford to buy everything. From my experience, I'm still about 600,000 shy of completing my collection of purchases from the store. :(

Sooooo, for those of you doing this in the future, I would recommend you repeat that final battle around 5 extra times! If you don't take advantage of this, you're forced to grind in the park where you get maybe 4-5k for a 1 on 1 win or about 9k for a Battle Royale win.

There is an additional tournament that unlocks after the UBT which I have not yet done. I'm hoping it has a substantial payout at the end to alleviate some of the grinding for me.

Edited by Misbik

• 3 years later...