"Through Their Eyes" Trophy

droolster

• 2 years later...

I gave this game to my son a year ago. He have played it to 97%.

He didn't have this trophy and collect all bakugan trophy.

He had a save with over +60h played. I had to play 3 arena matches and buy one bakugan to get plat.

He had almost 1mil credits. 6yo boys do know how to grind.

• 2 years later...

This post is 5 years old and it still hadn't got a conclusive answer. I'm experiencing the same problem, I used every character and I've won each without quitting and no trophy popped. If anyone can shed light with any info that would be great! :D

EDIT: I did another round of using every character and it popped -.- If anyone else has this same problem just reuse every character again until you get the trophy :)

Edited by SkyesUnholy

• 6 months later...

While I didn't have this problem what may be a possibility is that at the end of each combat in battle mode a menu pops up with the options to restart Change settings or to exit. I don't know if anyone will reply to this but, since there are soooooo many cut scenes I got into the habit of mashing the x button to skip stuff.

So, the possibility is that hitting the x button at the end of the combat will select the restart option at the top, restarting the battle. I would imagine most people, already checking that character off the list, would exit the battle and move on. Maybe the win doesn't count for the game if you restart. Some games do do that. I have no way to test this theory since I platinumed it and I have zero desire to play it anymore. But that would be my best guess for those who have played all the char with no trophy. Before replaying ALL the characters again, try the ones you know you restarted battles on. No luck, then just keep playing I guess.

Myself, after each battle, I exited to the main menu and went back in to battle mode. Had no trouble.

Edited by CasualJohn

• 11 months later...
While I didn't have this problem what may be a possibility is that at the end of each combat in battle mode a menu pops up with the options to restart Change settings or to exit. I don't know if anyone will reply to this but, since there are soooooo many cut scenes I got into the habit of mashing the x button to skip stuff.

So, the possibility is that hitting the x button at the end of the combat will select the restart option at the top, restarting the battle. I would imagine most people, already checking that character off the list, would exit the battle and move on. Maybe the win doesn't count for the game if you restart. Some games do do that. I have no way to test this theory since I platinumed it and I have zero desire to play it anymore. But that would be my best guess for those who have played all the char with no trophy. Before replaying ALL the characters again, try the ones you know you restarted battles on. No luck, then just keep playing I guess.

Myself, after each battle, I exited to the main menu and went back in to battle mode. Had no trouble.

Huh. I had the opposite. The battle that I exited (Darkus with Shun) was the one that glitched Tourist and Through Their Own Eyes. All the battles where I picked Change Settings counted.