Perform 5 Stays?

Skyripper

Never mind, I figured out a method.

Go to Battle Arena, select Change Player Options(triangle), and add a second player.

On the next screen select Game Options and make sure Gate Cards are set to Manual. Pick a stage.

Both Controllers put down your gate card. On Player 1's turn hit triangle to put down another gate card. Throw your Bakugan on any one of those cards.

On Player 2's turn, just miss the cards altogether. this will end your turn.

On Player 1's turn, place a Bakugan on another EMPTY CARD. Do not perform a Double Stand, that's not what we want.

Once you have 3 Bakugans down, Repeat the Step in which you skip Player 2's turn 3 times, this will allot you a stay. Repeat this process to get the trophy

EDIT: Platinum obtained!

Edited by Skyripper

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Stays are easy to get while grinding. Kuma (or Koma) often miss the cards so just position out your 3 bakugans on cards. If all bakugans are on cards and its your turn next, you can perform a stay. I don't think the need to be succesful either, but to be sure view the opponents shot and shoot it away from the card you choose to perform a stay

Don't try too hard your first matches 'cause you'll have plenty of chances. Easiest achieved on 1-1 matches of course.

Edited by Atreyu0608

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, you should be able to get the Stay trophy whilst in the course of just playing the game. I didn't play any differently, and the trophy popped in the ordinary course of playing the game.

The only trophy that I had to specifically play for (in terms of using some kind of skill) was the 3 battle gems trophy. Took me half an hour, but in the end it didn't seem too hard.

• 1 year later...

I got the stay trophy fighting in the park in story mode. I went against Klaus in subterra and was able to do it. I went my my gate card first, then kept setting up the next two and landing on them. He either goes for his, does a double stand, or misses... a lot. I later did another in the normal battle arena against him even though I didn't need it. He just wasn't landing on anything.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...