Rate the trophy difficulty...  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.74

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually that #1 in the world is going to become pretty much impossible. That's about all there is to it. All 1 guy has to do is love this game and keep playing and everyone else is screwed for platinum.

If no person in the world plays online for the love of Bakugan then probably a 4 or so. But number 1 in the world? No way. It's going to become impossible eventually.

Eventually that #1 in the world is going to become pretty much impossible. That's about all there is to it. All 1 guy has to do is love this game and keep playing and everyone else is screwed for platinum.

If no person in the world plays online for the love of Bakugan then probably a 4 or so. But number 1 in the world? No way. It's going to become impossible eventually.

i could be wrong but i dont belive it's for online play. i'll have to look agian sometime but i did not even see an online mode.

i have played for around 3 hour's now with no online and allready got the one's for top 1000 and top 100. so im not for sure unless it run's like transformer's:rise of the fallen did.

Im really tempted to get this game, is it worth buying

i would say rent first and then buy if you like it.

for the most part it fall's into the spot of "if your a fan then go for it but if your not then it's only worth a look" colum of game's.

im not a fan and i rented it. it's fairly good but not great. once im done with it then that's all there is "im done".

• 2 months later...

This was platinum #33 for me. I ranked this a 4 because of the great shot trophy, and the Where do I put them all trophy. My playstation died while playing this game.

The developers blocked the ability to save off your game save...so I had to start all over from scratch.

Don't beat the final boss until you've got the majority of your cards and bakugan purchased... use the tip to earn easy credits. The final bakugan will cost 100,000 credits.

I gave it a 3. The Ultra Shot and Great Shot gave me a little trouble, but I didn't think anything else was too difficult.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good game. I tried Chaotic right before this and thought Bakugan was much much better.

• 2 weeks later...
Im really tempted to get this game, is it worth buying

Nope. Way too short, and way too easy.

I'm giving the platinum trophy a 3. There is nothing terribly difficult here. Even the grinding isn't so bad, as long as you follow what the story tells you, and train Bakugan for each elemental floor in the tourney. The only thing that annoyed me was the sixaxis motion controls.

Nope. Way too short, and way too easy.

I'm giving the platinum trophy a 3. There is nothing terribly difficult here. Even the grinding isn't so bad, as long as you follow what the story tells you, and train Bakugan for each elemental floor in the tourney. The only thing that annoyed me was the sixaxis motion controls.

yea the game is a 3

the only dificult trophy is ultra shot

but if you know the right place to do it the trophy is really easy

haha i know the shaking battles are annoying

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 4. IMO one of the most boring platinums to obtain just keep grinding and grinding ......I messed up some so that didnt help but omg i found this just a little time consuming but boring will be the one thing i take away from this experience...now to boost shadow warriors....yikes two baddies in a row...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this game out of curiosity, mainly cos the graphics looked very OTT and hey it's Pokemon-like... what's not to like! I've almost got the platinum, just some special shot battle trophies to get, and a couple of the shot trophies (3 battle gems, 3 fuel pick-ups).

The game is far more enjoyable than I imagined. Shame the trophies are easy, as I could play this game quite a lot more. None of the trophies feel like grind trophies, this is nothing like picking up 1,001 flags in Assassins Creed II.

I'll probably vote a 4, unless I struggle with the two shot trophies.