XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Bakugan: Battle Brawlers

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 5 9.26%
2 10 18.52%
3 14 25.93%
4 12 22.22%
5 6 11.11%
6 3 5.56%
7 2 3.70%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #41 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 Champions - Rogue Warriors   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I voted a 4. The only tough trophies were Great Shot & Timing Guru which can be obtainable while self-boosting with 2 controllers in Battle Arena mode.

This game is very grindy and it feels like you played the game for over 60 hours depending on whether you grinded the wins trophies early on or after beating the story.

As long as your Bakugan is powerful and you have good cards to support them, you should be able to win most of your matches.

Overall, game is platinumable within 7-10 days within 25-30 hours of playtime. I liked the game and its a good break from the redundant, boring FPS games. However, I didn't like it enough to consider getting the sequel.
Sharksfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:06 AM   #42 (permalink)

Platinum Trophy

well, i gave it a 5 because:

Normal way - if you do things by the book, then this platinum will take a very long time for you to get BP to buy all bakugan and cards

(Battle Axe Vladitor alone is 100.000 BP).

you'll have to grind and grind and grind... and also the x wins trophies for atributes and battle types

Easy Way - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bak...-trophies.html

so i think that a 5 is very well earned, not because this game is dificult, but because it can be a "Quick-Attack" Platin or a "Slowpoke" platin - you chose
Link1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #43 (permalink)

i voted 2.
the game is really easy (consider i never been taught of bakugan).
i won all the battles.
the bad news is only the time required to the platinum...it took to me 27 hours.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #44 (permalink)

My 6yo did everything for me. All I have to do cleanup was to play 3 arena games.
torskeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #45 (permalink)

Voted a 2 because i had trouble with 1 match, otherwise it's just a grindfest. if you miss out on the easy money trick you are in for a world of grinding. Also 15 hours this is not. If i knew this game was going to take 30+ hours i would have played something else instead.
(took 50 hours to plat, but i afk alot)
Old 07-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I'm unsure what to vote, 1 or 2! lol
It was like a 3/10 before I got the hang of it, but after that, everything was super easy.

Don't expect a short . It's not short, and there's lots of grinding, very repetitive grinding. There's really not much variety throughout the game at all. The game itself is okay, for a little while, but it got really boring near the end. I'm thinking about voting 2, because there's lots of games that are much easier than this one, but there's nothing challenging in this game either.

I think if I was to describe this with one word it would be grindfest.

Oh, and the trophy guide for this game is kinda awful. It doesn't explain the tricky trophies in any good way, and neither did it help me to get any of the trophies even though I wanted it to. I could have written a better one, but after the last approval I kind of lost the will.

Last edited by MMDE; 07-22-2012 at 02:08 PM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Talking

I paid $8 for this game. Voted a 4 not because of it being hard(it's not hard at all but not as easy as you'd think)but it can get real tedious depending on what attribute you pick to begin with.Did almost all the special shot trophies in the battle arena cutting down on the grind and spending $ to level up. If nothing else you just gotta love the platinum image.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #48 (permalink)

3/10

Very easy Game to platinum.
The shots were really easy for me i didn't have any trouble with those and as for the huge amount of BP you need to buy all the bakugan and cards well if you don't like the game you gonna hate this grinding... I personally hate grinding but to be honest with this game i didn't even got mad once i kinda like this game i used to watch the show when i was younger so playing this was very fun for me
Old 07-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #49 (permalink)

voted 2

what up with the grinding?? just quit when you reach the last boss battle and you will earn 250000bp point every time you quit easy

took me 15hours to plat

AAMIR4S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #50 (permalink)

Gave 3. Just 2 for trophies but game is terrible...
Just remember to quit before to go last boss battle and you get a lot of points!