Easy Grand/Reliable/Mighty Battle Brawler Trophies

Link1987

I've found a curious thing while playing this game:

I've created 6 diferent saves (1 for each atribute so i would get the Atribute

wins Trophies more easily

What i've found out is that on my third save i won the Reliable Battle Brawler trophy with only 13 Tag Wins; i know... strange right?

When i went to see the other saves the total was 20

- save 1 = 1win (subterra - at tag tournament)

- save 2 = 6wins (pyrus - complete)

- save 3 = 13wins (Darkus - this is the one i was playing - Completed)

so, Since they stack the wins of all the saves, i'll just play until i finish the Brave Battlers Tournament [subterra Map - Battle Royals] and go to a new save.

Well, just so you add a new trick to your collection book for all the new Brawlers looking to grab that platinum trophy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

Heads up, this doesn't work. I have 45 1v1 wins on one save file and 5 on another one and the trophy for 50 1v1 wins didn't pop. That said, it still might be worthwhile to do the Battle Royale wins on a fresh save file anyway just because doing them against 3 Hard AI can be sort of annoying even just going against three of the starter characters with the strongest Bakugan in the Arena. Not that it's that hard, but you do have to focus enough that you can't really do anything else in the meantime, which sucks when this is so boring and grindy.

EDIT: Nevermind on the above that's striked out. Pretty sure my game stopped popping trophies for some reason* and that's why I didn't get the trophy. At 50 wins on one file now and still no 1v1 trophy, not to mention I'm sure I've won more than 20 battles with Darkus Bakugan at this point and that hasn't shown up either. :pout:

*Likely the same thing I had happen with Barbie and her Sisters: Puppy Rescue like half a decade back, though at least that game checked for trophy unlocks at every tick instead of stopping when I had the amount required so my missing trophies all just showed up without me having to start all over to get them again.

EDIT2: Can confirm this does work. I have 19 BR wins on my main save and 1 BR win on another save and the trophy popped.

Edited by Walt the Dog