Cheesiest Dialouge Ever? ;)

I just finished this game and man does it have the cheesiest dialouge ever!

It's all:

"I couldn't have done it without my teamates" and

"We're partners forever" and

"You can't be all bad, next time we battle it will be as friends"

I laughed so hard sometimes. All I was thinking is if it was really me that was the main character, I'd be:

"You seriously suck badly Battle Brawlers, I had to do all the freaking work and you even got in my way most of the time!" And to the bad guy I'd say:

"Well you suck, you have way better Bakugan and you still don't get a single gate card against me, go home and play against your little sister, that you're ranked number 2 in the world is beyond me!"

I mean it's ok that friendship, teamates and being nice is a theme in many games, but there are limits, this is cheesier than the kids shows I watched as a 5 year old :p

Still a fun game though :p

My favorite bit of overacting is when the bad guy with the oversized sunglasses gets a ring-out. He turns his head and gives a very loud "HAH!" The way he does it makes me laugh every single time. I'm like, "No 11 year old makes these kinds of gestures." Or however old these kids are supposed to be.

• 1 year later...

The story and all the dialogue is extremely cheesy and dull. I hope the tv series is nothing like this. I read their bio in the game, and they all sound like something I've seen before, not very original characters with other words. First half of the game made me think this could be okayish, but the second half of the game really was awkwardly bad. I watch kids cartoon tv shows with my wife all the time, and every time she has heard someone talk in this game she has made a remark about how bad it is.

• 1 month later...
It's a game for little children, what do you expect...?

Why should I expect cheesy dialogue or it being a bad game just because it's for little children? If anything, it should meet higher standards. You don't want to fill little kids heads with trash. On the business side of this, you also want to get little children hooked to videogames at a young age, which probably isn't something you accomplish by releasing bad games with cheesy dialogue.

Edited by MMDE