Any tips for running straight? (Tackle Ally Question)

Believeland-OH

I have hit my first road block in tackle alley and that is wave 73 or right around there. It's the wave were the field is incredibly narrow and there are a line of defenders. My problem isn't so much spinning and juking around the defenders, but it's staying in bounds. I find that if I don't line up right against the red line before a juke or spin I go out of bounds, but I have trouble keeping my guy running straight and sometimes he'll take an extra step and I'm out of bounds.

Does anyone have any tips on how I could possibly improve on running with little movement? My thumb naturally moves a little when I hit a button on the left stick and I just can't seem to not run straight without a little movement for the whole 100 yards.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really need this thread anymore, so a mod can close if they want now that I beat Tackle Alley.

The trick at least for me with staying in bounds was when I would juke right I would kinda push the movement stick left so as soon as I would juke I start to come back in. It really just took some practice.

Have fun with Tackle Alley.