Stealing the Feeling/To The Hizzy problems

NoFearNinja

Heey there guys. This probaly sounds as newby as can be, but I'm struggling to get the Stealing the Feeling & To The Hizzy. Why? Every time I give the receiver space, enough for a clean pass, the QB will pass to a receiver marked in double coverage or just not open. I actually tested this. I gave a receiver 15 yards of space and the QB still passed to the WR in double coverage/not open. I tried this on all three difficulty's and no difference at all. This was happening before the update, and it still is after the update. These are the only two I need for platinum, but the stupid AI is making it impossible. Help please?

Easiest way to the get 'To The Hizzy' trophy -

Remove the patch, and don't install it when it prompts. Now, start a game and use a created team with a high OFFENSE (75-90) against Oklahoma Stampede (DEFENSE 21). Start as long a game as you can bear on the EASIEST difficulty.

Try and get them to go to a 4th down on your 40-30 yard line. They should attempt a field goal. Once they miss this (they inevitably will), try your hardest for a return TD. Your blockers should hopefully be up to the challenge, but their low-ass defense should make it easy for you to run rings around. Once you've done it, quit and re-install the patch. Job done.

Though it's much harder to intercept now with new patch, I actually got the interception trophy after it was installed. I just use a good defense team against a poor offense team (Salt Lake Wrath have OFFENSE 31) and use a Cornerback to patrol the area. Don't go too close to the runner, try and get between him and the QB, and sneak closer when the ball is thrown.

Hope this helps out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

its wierd cause i got stealing the feeling after i downloaded the patch... and the thing is, i didnt even intercept the ball. i got in front of the pass, held down L2 and batted the ball down. the trophy popped.

now for to the hizzy, i just ran back a punt for a TD and of course, no trophy pop... any idea why? i mean it is a defensive down, still.

• 1 month later...

I came up just short when I was playing a little while back on the Hizzy. Actually managed to intercept a pass and have a good run-back but was so surprised I didn't think to jump before the goal line. Got hit in the back last second and dropped on the one yard line. Just need that trophy, the 32 team season and full tackle alley and I'm done. Game is gonna kill me before I finish it, lmao.