Quarter Pounder, With Cheese

seanonfire

Hi first time poster, just started checking out this site the other day and was liking it a lot :] So I plan to make a home and get comfortable here haha.

Sack the QB 3 times in a game, no player switching. I'm having trouble with this and was wondering if anyone would have any tips for me to help me get it. I use my customized team with a rating of 78 and then pick some team that's rated like 33 to play against, and I still can't get this trophy. Oh and I also put the game on Easy. Any ideas on a certain play to pick that will give me a better chance of sacking the QB, along with what player/position to choose? The most I've gotten was 2, and was somewhat lucky because the QB scrambled for so long. Anddd I get screwed quite often because if I tackle the QB and he fumbles it doesn't count :[ Any tips greatly appreciated, this game really is good fun.

First off unfortunetly the 2 controllers thing doesn't work for any of the trophies :( cause in the trophy they say single player game.

What I recommend is always playing with a safety or line backer. And pick a play where more than one person is blitzing and it shouldn't be that bad. I did it with my shitty 35 rating custom team in road to back breaker. Make sure your using aggresive mode and the right analog stick to work your way around your blocker.

First off unfortunetly the 2 controllers thing doesn't work for any of the trophies :( cause in the trophy they say single player game.

What I recommend is always playing with a safety or line backer. And pick a play where more than one person is blitzing and it shouldn't be that bad. I did it with my shitty 35 rating custom team in road to back breaker. Make sure your using aggresive mode and the right analog stick to work your way around your blocker.

Thanks I finally got it just a bit ago ! Ended up going with safety blitz I think it was, and picked one of the guys behind the linebackers. This play works great I've come to find and I was sacking the QB a lotttt more. Just gotta wait for it to play out right and if you pick the right guy it's almost a straight shot !

So for anyone going for this trophy I think that play is definitely a good key to getting it.

On another note Any tips for completing Tackle Alley all the way up to 100 waves? lol. Seems so insane and time consuming.