LOL @ Ending

did anyone else find the ending to be quite amusing? i thought it was PERFECT. Very "Back to the Future" style. Leaves you going :wtf: :rofl: :D

I can now die happy :)

[spoiler=9082095]...that was until i saw "To be Continued--->" after the credits... :2walls:

That just made me wanna watch the blurays all over again -- what a fun 5 part series. :D

[spoiler=9090804235]I just finished it and i have to agree. There's just something about the cast that draws you in....especially Marty and Doc. It really would make a great weekly series.

While i know people are going to complain about the "To Be Continued" i have to say i was glad to see it. Can't wait for the next installment. :applause:

I was one year out of high school when the original movie came out....wow does time fly by.....;)

Edited by Johnny Bananas
Minor spoiler

There was a paradox in there or two before the end, but I love how the ending was basically a message to the uber geek, and joke at his expense:

"Yeah we know, paradox, time line, blah blah blah. Frak it, Just deal with it"

The series was amazing at the same time it was jump the shark worthy. Never seen anything that skates that line so perfectly. 10/10 here.

[spoiler=92023451]The series was great. As my first foray into the adventure game/ point and click series I had a blast. I really hope they consider continuing the series. I know they will probably on do these 5 but I can hope with the To Be Continued.... at the end of the credits that they extend it. I would really love to see where they go.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
Minor spoiler

I think the other actor sounds more like MJ Fox than Fox does anymore.

I also laughed hard at the lines "Doc, I think we just left hill valley." "No, I think Hill Valley just left us." <----not a spoiler and doesn't have anything to do with the ending in case anyone is wondering.

Edited by KryptoniteDragon

Love the ending also

Yeah I finally saw the ending myself and wow it was brilliant.

I still can't get over how bad MJ Fox sounded to me though compared to the other voice actor. This really throws me for a loop. I guess I just identify the actors voice with Marty now compared to the real thing. :think:

Yeah I finally saw the ending myself and wow it was brilliant.

I still can't get over how bad MJ Fox sounded to me though compared to the other voice actor. This really throws me for a loop. I guess I just identify the actors voice with Marty now compared to the real thing. :think:

I can still hear some Marty in his voice. But don't forget he's old now, and he has Parkinson's. no one's voice stays the same forever.

I have the Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Blu-Ray trilogy and I watched all the bonus features and when they interviewed Michael J. Fox he was stuttering a lot and his hands were shaking. I felt so bad for him... I almost cried. :(

Edited by oversoul53

I can still hear some Marty in his voice. But don't forget he's old now, and he has Parkinson's. no one's voice stays the same forever.

I have the Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Blu-Ray trilogy and I watched all the bonus features and when they interviewed Michael J. Fox he was stuttering a lot and his hands were shaking. I felt so bad for him... I almost cried. :(

Yeah that sucks. He really could have had a long and illustrious career. Hell they could have done dozens of Back to the Future movies and I would have seen them all.