big bad apple

You need to use the tire iron on the gate before entering via the time machine wheel, press any squawk box 3 times, click on the gaurd station, messing with the statue, then the 3 story based dimerits. If you did all these and it still wont work, you got a glitch, try a new game or delete the game and reinstall it.

• 6 months later...

I had similar problem. I reloaded because I didn't get Leech in the dumpster the first time. So I must have lost the 2 town square dermits. After I talked to Doc etc. I went back into town square, before I jumped in the BIN. I messed with the statue and the squak box again getting both dermits and the trophy popped. Hope this helps somebody.

• 5 weeks later...

Maaaan what the hell, do you gotta do these in certain a order or what? I've done them ALL and no trophy. I deleted my game and reinstalled, no trophy. I heard you need to get all demerits on one file. But I got all the story based ones, it's illogical that I should do them again. What is the deal with this damn trophy? :(

I had similar problem. I reloaded because I didn't get Leech in the dumpster the first time. So I must have lost the 2 town square dermits. After I talked to Doc etc. I went back into town square, before I jumped in the BIN. I messed with the statue and the squak box again getting both dermits and the trophy popped. Hope this helps somebody.

I had the same thing happen to me (having to reload a save game after failing to get Leech into the dumpster the first time). Luckily I had a manual save that I made just before the guitar showdown with Leech, so all I had to do was to mess with the statue and squawk box again and then go to the showdown with Leech.

After that the trophy popped during the cutscene that followed. :dance:

I would highly recommend making a manual save (2nd or higher slot) just before talking to Jennifer and doing the Leech showdown as you can retry getting the demerits without having to sit through the interrogation with Doc and everything that follows it.

This trophy is holding me back from the platinum, kind of annoying at this point. I've tried this twice now..............ARGH!!!!!

This is what I have done so far, please tell me if I'm missing something:

1. Interact with Gate (With Tire Iron equipped). (Demerit earned)
  2. Interact with Squawk Box. (Demerit received.)
  3. Interact with Statue (Demerit earned.)
  4. Interact with Office Parker by taking the flask to him (Demerit earned.)
  5. Interact with Guard Shack by the bin.(Demerit earned.)
  6. Interact with Einstein taking his muzzle off as he runs into the court.(Demerit earned.)
  7. Interact with Jennifer/Leech by winning the guitar battle.(Demerit earned.)

I found this one youtube, but I swear I've done all this:

Edited by CaptainZombie

• 4 weeks later...
This trophy is holding me back from the platinum, kind of annoying at this point. I've tried this twice now..............ARGH!!!!!

6. Interact with Einstein taking his muzzle off as he runs into the court.(Demerit earned.)

I found this one youtube, but I swear I've done all this:

did you finaly get this trophy>?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this thread is slightly outdated but when i first played it twice, i was hit by the no trophy issue so left it for a while.

Recently decided to go for it a 3rd time and still no luck. I did the first 6 listed below and then made a save standing in the alley with Jennifer before completing the PDA demerit. Completed the battle first time, watched the cutscene and no trophy.

So i reloaded the save, went to Marty's house and used the squawk box there a couple of times till it said demerit for that(then Marty says, "I don't want to annoy whoever is on the other end"). Attempted to enter his house a couple of times until he says "guess I'm not going in there". Finally went back to the statue, interacted with that and then the guard shack.

Back to the alley and won the battle, this time the trophy popped as Jennifer shouted Mcfly during the cutscene.

• 8 months later...

I didn't get this the first time as I played this chapter in 2 days... yeah as much as I love it, I'm not that hooked into doing it in one go... So I guess this is the reason why I didn't get it the first time as I played it in a few sessions from a save checkpoint... I think we have to play this from the very beginning up to the time we get our last demerit in one go... reloading an auto-save may have messed it up for me.

EDIT: 21/07/2018

Wow two years later... Good thing I played this chapter in one go. I forgot all about this mishap of mine. Still fun though the physical PS3 isn't as polished as the PS4 version. Even the separate digital chapter series were better than the PS3 PH which lags from time to time and has awful frame-rate issues.

Edited by Naps