11 Trophies: 1 Gold, 4 Silver, 6 Bronze

(G) Kid Restraint

Defeat Kid Tannen.

(S) Escape Artist

Find a hidden passageway.

(S) Police Blotter

Dry a cop out.

(S) Mall Mender

Get a gangster's girl to do the right thing.

(S) Tannen Tamer

Defeat the Tannen Brothers in six jumps.

(B) A Minimum of Panic

Rescue Arthur with minimal fuss.

(B) Art Lover

Track down a missing accountant.

(B) Tuned Out

Enjoy a full set from Hill Valley's leading songstress.

(B) Door Prize

Break the password code without cheating.

(B) Chucklehead

Find "Chuckles Lenart".

(B) Demystifier

Get a full explanation of your situation.

Took me 2 1/2 hours but I played around a bit too and looked for some of the funny jokes etc they like to hide in the game.

It took me around 2 hours. But since i'm not so good at game puzzles. I used the hints alot. Although some were very easy. Plus I love looking around Hill Valley, so much attention to detail.

I got (B) A Minimum of Panic trophy by doing the following:

Grab the sheet of paper and chloroform.

Use the chloroform on the ink bottle to make the drawing gangster sleep.

Next thing is to flip the sign switch so that the piano-playing gangster leaves to replace the fuse.

Now there is only one gangster left, Matches. Flip the Panic switch and then use the bottle of chloroform on him. He will catch a whiff and knock down a bottle of Canadian whiskey. Grab the bottle of whiskey. The piano-playing gangster will come down again so flip the sign switch again. The gangster will then go upstairs to replace another fuse. Flip the panic switch again and use the whiskey bottle on the gangster. Voila!

I got (S) Tannen Tamer trophy by doing the following:

Dodge >

Jump!

Dodge >

Jump!

Dodge >

Duck!

Edited by CackNBallz

How long did it take for you to finish?

Took me 2 1/2 hours but I played around a bit too and looked for some of the funny jokes etc they like to hide in the game.

It took me around 2 hours. But since i'm not so good at game puzzles. I used the hints alot. Although some were very easy. Plus I love looking around Hill Valley, so much attention to detail.

So we can agree on around 2 hours to 100% then. None of them were really tough trophies.

2 hours if you know what your doing.

Next thing is to flip the sign switch so that the piano-playing gangster leaves to replace the fuse.

Now there is only one gangster left, Matches. Flip the Panic switch and then use the bottle of chloroform on him. He will catch a whiff and knock down a bottle of Canadian whiskey. Grab the bottle of whiskey. The piano-playing gangster will come down again so flip the sign switch again. The gangster will then go upstairs to replace another fuse. Flip the panic switch again and use the whiskey bottle on the gangster. Voila!

I think this one doesn't really have a set following.

I knocked out the drawing guy first with the chloroform.

Then I hit the panic switch causing the guy to come over and knock the bottle over.

Then hit the sign switch which causes Cue Ball (the piano guy) to go upstairs.

Hit the panic switch again and knock the final guy over the head with the wine bottle.

Ding. That ways my path.

I got (S) Tannen Tamer trophy by doing the following:

Dodge >

Jump!

Dodge >

Jump!

Dodge >

Duck!

Thanks for the help. It took me a try or two to think how to get rid of the three goons. And with the Tannens, I just wanted to know what they all said/would actually do.

Then I hit the panic switch causing the guy to come over and knock the bottle over.

Hit the panic switch again and knock the final guy over the head with the wine bottle.

Ding. That ways my path.

I think its on a error system. For example, I knocked the interrogataion man over the head, while Cue Ball was still playing the piano. Which caused me to not get the trophy. :(

Ding. That ways my path.

Your way seems much more efficient. I would use that for the trophy guide.

Anyone know the code to the passage way?

There's no set code. The first time you go into the bar, in the past (the further past) before the club opens when you have to save McFly, on top of the bar is a sheet. It doesn't give you the answers but it gives you patterns in the questions he asks for answers.

Like when he said "Who is the king of Siam" You answer "Am I?" See the pattern there? Reversed.

"What will you do when I let you inside?" "Sidle with your Boss?"

And the last one is like "Where are you from?" "Rome?" SOmething like that with the last word being part of or having similar sounds to the "location."

Its actually pretty easy. He won't ask those every time but if you follow those patterns then you should get it. I think you need to do it without the sheet in your inventory for the trophy but I'm not sure.