Deja Marty

Sarujo

This probably the easiest trophy to get - especially if you remember the dialogue from first film. But in case nobody knows, there are only two mutiple choice spots during time travel experament reinactment before the scene diverts into the nightmare (spoiler!).

The first one say "Jesus Christ Doc! You Just Disintegrated Einstein!", and the second one say "Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you You telling me you built a time machine - out of a DeLorean?"

When i played through the game i was like should i pick the pick the same dialog from the movie or try something different? In the end i went with the dialog from the first.... Didint even no there was a trophy for it. This information is in the trophy guide so theres no need to post it here. Also if your going to post spoilers use spoiler tags and give the spoiler warning before the spoiler...

Here is how to use them:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/8606-spoiler-tags.html

Just trying to help out. :)

This information is in the trophy guide so theres no need to post it here.

It is? There doesn't seem to be a guide on the main page. Still, with as much as I know - which is very little. The third mutiple choice could have been important. When I got there I chose "There's something different about all this", at least I think that's what the line was. That might effect the outcome of obtaining that trophy.

Also, thank for advice. I didn't even know there were any tags like that.