Complete Warrior EASY and Safe way!

FFLord

Hi guys, i have and ideia and i tryed it myself and help a few friends to get it and its almost 100% safe, but really the easiest way to get it.

what u need:

- set game mode on conquest,

- map must be Gul of Oman,

- be assault with an assault rifle ( for obvious reasons :whistle:)

- 2 players in diferent teams ( you on RU and your friend on US, for exemple)

- 1 player must know how to take a jet from point A to B and land it,

How to do it:

ok first choose who gonna get the trophy, who wants the trophy must be on RU side, and deploy on RU deployment ( where u have the heli, the tank, the brt-90 and the jets), your friend deploy on US side and get a jet, you stay in cover and as soon as your friend its near your deployment you enter a jet ( without take fly just enter and stay still with the jet), your friend land in front of you and you just shoot till u destroy the jet and kill him, now jo to cover again to avoid the "birds" attention, and stay near the tank this time, your friend repeat the same as before, and u enter the tank and destroy the jet with him inside, next time we do all the same again, you beeing assault with an assault rifle as soon as ur friend land the jet stay near, he exit the jet and u kill him quickly and u got the trophy without leaving your deployment.

Tip: To make things easier talk with your friend tru skype.

Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Edited by FFLord

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea, though you'd certainly have to wait a while as people tend to hog all the jets.

not really as your friend take the first jet, and fly to your deployment, you need to destroy the jet, with your jet and next with your tank to kill your friend, as he will always stay inside of the jet less in the last kill, so afer you kill him he just needs to stay on deploy screen and wait for a jet to spawn, in this case as you know only happens when one of your jet get destroyed, and its what happens when you kill your friend so you know that always when you kill your friend that he always have a jet repawning in his deployment in a couple of seconds ;)

Edited by FFLord

not really as your friend take the first jet, and fly to your deployment, you need to destroy the jet, with your jet and next with your tank to kill your friend, as he will always stay inside of the jet less in the last kill, so afer you kill him he just needs to stay on deploy screen and wait for a jet to spawn, in this case as you know only happens when one of your jet get destroyed, and its what happens when you kill your friend so you know that always when you kill your friend that he always have a jet repawning in his deployment in a couple of seconds ;)

Well that's what I was saying. Everyone hogs them so even getting it that FIRST time is more luck of the draw if anything.

Well that's what I was saying. Everyone hogs them so even getting it that FIRST time is more luck of the draw if anything.

I think that will be not a BIG problem getting one jet, but ok it could take you 2 or 3 min to get one, ita a mather of keep searching matches to see if u get a jet, i get a jet on my 1st try tho, but do it legit will make u loss more time and give more headaches no? :p

Landing a Jet is no easy task so this may be a lot more difficult than it looks.

yes it could b a bit difficult, thats why its need a player that knows how to fly the jet at least the basic, but the good thing about this is that the person who need the trophy doesnt need to control one, im sure that someone on your list knows how to fly a jet ;) i recommended to use this map cuz the jets in here are the F-35, and those are the easiest to fly even for inexperient jet players, if any of u need help with this trophy just send me a msg with bf3 complet warrior trophy, its the maximum help i can do 4 u guys:p

nice idea :) , yeah i can see how this could work . its easier than trying to do it legit , thats for sure :p , took me 3-4 hours and about 50 death ( zero exp in jets before trying this 1 ) to get it legit !! and trust me i got lucky for a bit there lol , now i can do it again as i leveled up my jet and im much better in it ;)

but certainly for anyone who cant fly the damn thing, this method will be great help. still, it might take few tries , depend on ur luck i guess, if the other team have great jet drivers or heli , they will own ur ass before u land :p. landing is hard but not that hard , RU deployment area is wide open , shoud be easy enough to do it. unless someone is having fun in that AA gun in the base :whistle:

will try it with my cousin , he need the trophy and cant do it , i know i can fly and land the jet, hope he can get into 1 and shoot me at least !! yeah, he sucks that bad in jets :p

nice idea :) , yeah i can see how this could work . its easier than trying to do it legit , thats for sure :p , took me 3-4 hours and about 50 death ( zero exp in jets before trying this 1 ) to get it legit !! and trust me i got lucky for a bit there lol , now i can do it again as i leveled up my jet and im much better in it ;)

but certainly for anyone who cant fly the damn thing, this method will be great help. still, it might take few tries , depend on ur luck i guess, if the other team have great jet drivers or heli , they will own ur ass before u land :p. landing is hard but not that hard , RU deployment area is wide open , shoud be easy enough to do it. unless someone is having fun in that AA gun in the base :whistle:

will try it with my cousin , he need the trophy and cant do it , i know i can fly and land the jet, hope he can get into 1 and shoot me at least !! yeah, he sucks that bad in jets :p

let me know how it goes, ok? good luck :)

tried this with FFLord just now. Worked liked a charm!!

Much much easier. Especially if the guy not getting the trophy can fly.

You dont even have to fire with the jet. You can just roadkill him

Thanks again FFLord! :thumbsup:

no problem, glad i could help ;) cya around buddy and gratz on the trophy:applause:

Try this method that i posted a week ago. its quite simple and quite a few people got the trophy in one session.

heres the instructions:

- pick wake island - conquest

- get a sqaud of 3 or 4 on each side

- make sure your class is assualt

- everyone go to flag B airfield

- if you got a squad of 3. one person (a) spawn in the jet of flag b, 2nd person (B) quickly get the t90 tank and the 3rd person © just stay next to the tank or jet

- the person going for the trophy quickly make your way to flag B

- jump in the jet and run the person (a) over with the jet

- then jump into the tank and kill the person (B)

- then jump out of the tank and use ur assault rifle and kill the other person ©

your trophy will pop up. but please make sure your squad trys to protect the guy whos going for the trophy so he doesnt get killed.

once the person gets his trophy then the next person should do the above method.

hope this helps :)

Try this method that i posted a week ago. its quite simple and quite a few people got the trophy in one session.

heres the instructions:

- pick wake island - conquest

- get a sqaud of 3 or 4 on each side

- make sure your class is assualt

- everyone go to flag B airfield

- if you got a squad of 3. one person (a) spawn in the jet of flag b, 2nd person (B) quickly get the t90 tank and the 3rd person © just stay next to the tank or jet

- the person going for the trophy quickly make your way to flag B

- jump in the jet and run the person (a) over with the jet

- then jump into the tank and kill the person (B)

- then jump out of the tank and use ur assault rifle and kill the other person ©

your trophy will pop up. but please make sure your squad trys to protect the guy whos going for the trophy so he doesnt get killed.

once the person gets his trophy then the next person should do the above method.

hope this helps :)

with all the respect, ur method is more risky than mine, since all my method happens on the deployment of the person who get the trophy, nice idea nevertheless:applause:

I hate this trophy sooooooooooooo much. I cant get any kills in any kind of jet unless i lay mines down and get kills whilst in the jet. :rant:

I feel your pain ive got 1 kill with jet only cuse enemy was worse at flying then me

If u want add me and i will help u, but add me asap cuz i will give the game to a friend, ID FFLord:cool:

ok, so this is your secret method :)

Looks good on "paper", well see how it goes tonight.But a lot of factore could mess this up.

Imagine we're right at the start of the match, I get in a jet and wait for you.

Lots of things could happen:

1) an enemy jet/heli spots me and kills me while im waiting for you

2) I see you coming but you get killed by an enemy jet

3) you successfully land the jet but get killed by a guy that just spawned in the deployment before I have a chance to kill you

4) you land, nobody is around but there is no jet available for me because of 1) and then I have to wait for you again

5) the round ends with all the waiting

6) any variation of the points above

Ok, lets give it a try but I cannot really call that 100% guaranteed as you mentioned somewhere else