XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Back to the Future > Back to the Future - Episode 2

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to KryptoniteDragon

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceshard2525 View Post
Thanks KryptoniteDragon! This is all too helpful.
Glad I could help and nice to see your trophy card filled with those Ghostbusters trophies too!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah, thanks for offering for to help. Now, I just need to start on Ghostbusters: TVG and finish those trophies.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Interact: Panic Button, only one... i have this trophy
Old 03-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Question Escape Artist help?

I must be an idiot. i got the numbers under bar, but cannot seem to figure out how to use them to bet on the table. Am I missing something here? help if ya would.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

Having the same problem as him^

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the sig!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunceys420 View Post
I must be an idiot. i got the numbers under bar, but cannot seem to figure out how to use them to bet on the table. Am I missing something here? help if ya would.
Just make sure you have aquired them at first. Later, a scene will come where Kid Tannen is told information about the speakeasy arsonist and he will leave by way of a gambling table (roulette). After he leaves this way you will approach the guy at that table and place a bet on those numbers. The selection for the numbers is low on the choices and you should pan down to see them.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Hay man, great guide, reading through the introduction and road map, spotted this

Roadmap:

Playthrough 1
This is certainly an enjoyable game to simply play and enjoy the storyline but you won't likely earn all trophies in one playthrough without a walkthrough or roadmap. There are a number of missable trophies if you choose this route but you can save at the beginning of each sequence if you wish to later have any easy cleanup run. Just remember to save at the start of each sequence but not in the first spot where autosave can overwrite it. There is an in-game hint system available and revealing any in-game hints does not the earning of any trophies.

I assume something goes in there after not. Just wanting to check and bring it your attention.

MORE GAMERCARDS IN SPOILER

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #18 (permalink)

Default I'll try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon View Post
Just make sure you have aquired them at first. Later, a scene will come where Kid Tannen is told information about the speakeasy arsonist and he will leave by way of a gambling table (roulette). After he leaves this way you will approach the guy at that table and place a bet on those numbers. The selection for the numbers is low on the choices and you should pan down to see them.
Swore that I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Maybe I didn't scan down far enough, but I swear that I did. Thanks for he help.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Swore that I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Maybe I didn't scan down far enough, but I swear that I did. Thanks for he help.
No problem. Let me know if you have any other problems and I can give you more detail. You might want to check the walkthrough portion right at that spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald047 View Post
Hay man, great guide, reading through the introduction and road map, spotted this

Roadmap:

Playthrough 1
This is certainly an enjoyable game to simply play and enjoy the storyline but you won't likely earn all trophies in one playthrough without a walkthrough or roadmap. There are a number of missable trophies if you choose this route but you can save at the beginning of each sequence if you wish to later have any easy cleanup run. Just remember to save at the start of each sequence but not in the first spot where autosave can overwrite it. There is an in-game hint system available and revealing any in-game hints does not the earning of any trophies.

I assume something goes in there after not. Just wanting to check and bring it your attention.
Yes I think I remember saying the word "effect" in my head and maybe I didn't type it. hehe. I was working on it for quite a long time and I am surprised it makes sense at all. Thanks so much for the catch.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

Default Yup, no clue

Quote:
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Got it. Thanks.

Last edited by Chaunceys420; 03-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Closed Thread