XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Back to the Future > Back to the Future - Episode 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
 
KryptoniteDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ohio (USA)
Posts: 3,153
Send a message via Skype™ to KryptoniteDragon

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceshard2525 View Post
Thanks KryptoniteDragon! This is all too helpful.
Glad I could help and nice to see your trophy card filled with those Ghostbusters trophies too!
KryptoniteDragon is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Default

Yeah, thanks for offering for to help. Now, I just need to start on Ghostbusters: TVG and finish those trophies.
__________________
iceshard2525 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Terra Lliure
Posts: 543

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Interact: Panic Button, only one... i have this trophy
__________________
BIELERIC is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Question Escape Artist help?

I must be an idiot. i got the numbers under bar, but cannot seem to figure out how to use them to bet on the table. Am I missing something here? help if ya would.
Chaunceys420 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
 
Lo Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Richmond, KY
Posts: 677
Default

Having the same problem as him^
__________________

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the sig!

Lo Key is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
 
KryptoniteDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ohio (USA)
Posts: 3,153
Send a message via Skype™ to KryptoniteDragon

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunceys420 View Post
I must be an idiot. i got the numbers under bar, but cannot seem to figure out how to use them to bet on the table. Am I missing something here? help if ya would.
Just make sure you have aquired them at first. Later, a scene will come where Kid Tannen is told information about the speakeasy arsonist and he will leave by way of a gambling table (roulette). After he leaves this way you will approach the guy at that table and place a bet on those numbers. The selection for the numbers is low on the choices and you should pan down to see them.
KryptoniteDragon is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
donald047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,077

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Hay man, great guide, reading through the introduction and road map, spotted this

Roadmap:

Playthrough 1
This is certainly an enjoyable game to simply play and enjoy the storyline but you won't likely earn all trophies in one playthrough without a walkthrough or roadmap. There are a number of missable trophies if you choose this route but you can save at the beginning of each sequence if you wish to later have any easy cleanup run. Just remember to save at the start of each sequence but not in the first spot where autosave can overwrite it. There is an in-game hint system available and revealing any in-game hints does not the earning of any trophies.

I assume something goes in there after not. Just wanting to check and bring it your attention.
__________________


MORE GAMERCARDS IN SPOILER

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
donald047 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default I'll try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon View Post
Just make sure you have aquired them at first. Later, a scene will come where Kid Tannen is told information about the speakeasy arsonist and he will leave by way of a gambling table (roulette). After he leaves this way you will approach the guy at that table and place a bet on those numbers. The selection for the numbers is low on the choices and you should pan down to see them.
Swore that I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Maybe I didn't scan down far enough, but I swear that I did. Thanks for he help.
Chaunceys420 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
 
KryptoniteDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ohio (USA)
Posts: 3,153
Send a message via Skype™ to KryptoniteDragon

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunceys420 View Post
Swore that I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Maybe I didn't scan down far enough, but I swear that I did. Thanks for he help.
No problem. Let me know if you have any other problems and I can give you more detail. You might want to check the walkthrough portion right at that spot.


Quote:
Originally Posted by donald047 View Post
Hay man, great guide, reading through the introduction and road map, spotted this

Roadmap:

Playthrough 1
This is certainly an enjoyable game to simply play and enjoy the storyline but you won't likely earn all trophies in one playthrough without a walkthrough or roadmap. There are a number of missable trophies if you choose this route but you can save at the beginning of each sequence if you wish to later have any easy cleanup run. Just remember to save at the start of each sequence but not in the first spot where autosave can overwrite it. There is an in-game hint system available and revealing any in-game hints does not the earning of any trophies.

I assume something goes in there after not. Just wanting to check and bring it your attention.
Yes I think I remember saying the word "effect" in my head and maybe I didn't type it. hehe. I was working on it for quite a long time and I am surprised it makes sense at all. Thanks so much for the catch.
KryptoniteDragon is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default Yup, no clue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunceys420 View Post
Swore that I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Maybe I didn't scan down far enough, but I swear that I did. Thanks for he help.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Got it. Thanks.

Last edited by Chaunceys420; 03-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Chaunceys420 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.