Rate the trophy difficulty.  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that THAT was one of the funnest episodic games EVER!! I give it a 1/10 because I already knew how to do it and I got 100% in under 2 hours and 15 minutes (would have gotten it in under 2 hours but I had to message someone and change the channel so I can watch TV after I finished).

I am glad I have gotten the Back to the Future game early.

Im giving to this game a 3.

First for the missable trophies.

Second for the -Fuelmaster- trophy.

Can be hard if you dont use the hint option and if you dont understand all the words in -english- :confused:

I know this is players fault,but the movie is a classic in all the languages.So if you miss a word with the action, and you search for it in a dictionary or internet you lose your pace.More if you are in the last part :think:

And WTF? A 10? Could be for the language thing? or what? I dont know why always a guy selects 10 in the ratings.Today I found some -10- in easy games like -Megamind- and -BTTF- :mad:

I would say 2 for only one reason, mixing the rocket fuel without messing up is a little tricky especially the last part where the pace really picks up, other than that, this trophie list is quite easy.

I really can't argue with that. Some missables too.

@the 10 the person was one of 3 things:

Confused about the rating system

An idiot or

A duche bag

Or maybe a combination of 2 or more.

I missed two trophies on my first playthrough, "Fate in Flux" and "Fuel Master" so i did a second playthrough for good measure and picked up both trophies with ease! The only slightly hard trophy in this game is "Fuel Master" but if you put subtitles on its a complete cake walk! Fantastic game though, very nostalgic! Bring on Ep2!

1/10 - With guide.

2/10 - Without a guide.

(Voted 2 since i didin't use one.)

I easily get all trophies on my first playthrough. Only the Fuel Master trophy makes me reload me save a couple time. The Back to the Future Trilogy is one of my favorite, so that sequel makes me very happy.

Not the best game but a good game nonetheless. Can't wait for the 4 last episodes.

Rated it a 2.

I gave it a "2"

The only thing that gave me an issue was mixing the drill fuel. I had to restart about 5 times before I didn't make a mistake. But honestly that was the toughest trophy to get. After that it's just a matter of playing through the game. If you use the walkthrough at all then it's really a "1" since it maps out everything for you.

Amazing game though and I can't wait for the next chapter.