'Babel Falling' Final Mission Tips/Tricks

BinkUncia

These are my little tips and trips for beating the final level of surviving 20mins.

I decided to bring water and fire, so that I have both destructive and slowing powers.

-When the stage starts try to flip between the two spawn points, spamming rain then freeze/fire trail powers going up the stairs on each.

-Continue on killing them, while remembering to spam the rain over converging pathways/ over big groups of enemies. Then when you feel the waves get less, and there is only a few workers remaining (preferably kill them so there is just one left) use rain on the last one continuously to prelong the wave/ wasting time, before killing him just before he constructs another part of the tower, and the ships spawn.

-When the ship icon appears, wait untill the very last second before pressing :l2: (as the timer still continues ticking untill you move to the ship section, but be careful not to run out of time to hit it :eek:).

-If you see scaffolding, then try and save up your single fire blast power ( up to level 3 red mana which you can get by letting it recharge/not using it) so that you can break down the wooden bits, to reduce the workers progress.

-Remember to listen for the siege tower drum sound, and take it out ASAP (it takes 2 hits with a power, and remember that your ultimate only does 1 hit, so be aware of that).

-When using your ultimate (especially the water one), try and remember that you can use your normal powers at the same time at the top of the tower, while the water floods the bottom. This is useful because even if the water ultimate is charged up it still doesn't reach the top sometimes.

-Also when using the fire ultimate remember to try and aim it at the very top of the tower:

1. So it has a chance of destroying some incomplete buildings.

2. So that it has a bigger area of effect/ is more likely to kill workers coming from multiple angles.

Hope this is helpful for people :applause:

Edited by BinkUncia