Blown Away

MMDE

Heya

I've been trying to get this trophy for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to pop. I've built the tower in level 5 and 6 pretty much completely full many times and used the sandstorm attack several times while several workers are on the top. Just doesn't seem to pop. I mean I've done it like 20 times on each level, and nothing. <_<

Any tips?

Also, I will try on the last level now, to see if the last temple is better to do this at. :)

EDIT:

Did it on first attempt on the last level. Just pick water and wind. make sure the tower is almost build up and stack a lot of workers near the top with some rain, then activate the power and the trophy pops shortly after.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 year later...

This was my last trophy as well. I completed it on survival easy Ziggurat. It finally popped when I had the tower very close to complete. I used rain to bunch workers up near the top and used the sand storm targeting the left side of the highest wall near the top.

The trophy seems very luck based so if the above method doesn't work, you can try this.