Survivor Trophy/Boulder trophy help

CaptainJeff87

Need help with this as the description is really vague.

Now what would the game count as "almost complete" for the tower? The very top of it built just before it says defeat? If so that's insane if you have to hold them all back :o_O:

Also any suggestions on what power-ups to use for said trophy?

Now onto the boulder trophy. I for the life of me cannot get this. Even in survival when the tower is at the top and it rolls all the way down. hitting almost everything in sight. What gives? I think it's glitched.

Yeah I don't get the survivor trophy either, seems to be far too hard!

I got all the power trophies through random play on the campaign, the boulder one I managed to get on the second or third level (can't remember which). Either way the first tower is the best for it as there is only one entrance so they group quite well. The 20 workers also seem to have to be on the tower it self, if they are on the ground before the ramp they don't seem to count. I have had 5 or so of the 20 on the floor before now (using rain to slow them up) and it didn't seem to count. Also I don't know if priests count as they aren't classed as workers going by the kill x amount of workers objectives on the campaign so maybe keep that in mind too.

Basically all I can suggest is keep trying. Personally I found this one to be the easiest of the 4 powers but maybe I got lucky :confused:

• 1 month later...

it's not too hard, I got it on my second try. Just let them start to build the mini house on the top of the tower (just the first segment or so) if I remember right. got all powers ready till then (attack them before till your both super powers are charged) and then protect the tower with all you've got.

Think I had the water and the earth power, water is really useful here because it kills almost everything

• 1 year later...

I just did survivor and it was really easy, basically just pick the very first Survival level:

Great Ziggurat Divinity

Then choose water, and wind, and start the level killing a few of the priests to build up some of my ultra attacks. You basically just wait untill the tower is built up till the bases of the four small pillars on top of the tower are visible. Once you see them, you can start the clock, and I got put into a ship battle which ate up some time (don't know if that happens every time). Then all I did was use an ultra attack to clear the stage, then just spammed rain at where they spawn (only one spawn point on easy), and found it super easy to kill everything :).

Although be warned that some siege towers might spawn so make sure to kill them quickly!

After 5 minutes it popped :D.

Edited by BinkUncia