In pole position trophy help?

DAceman25

Yes, I can confirm that it works with just you and a friend in a private match. Its a lot easier if you and your buddy also have extra controllers, that way all the A.I.'s can be filled in and not have to worry about the A.I.'s making it difficult in stealing your killing competition. However, its doable with using only 3 controllers, its how I was able to do it with another friend. He had 2 controllers set up on his team and I was solo with my A.I's. Just meet up at the highest point in the middle and you should be fine. I made sure I had like 10 kills at least then went straight for the turrets to finish the level as fast as I could. As long as you're the host you can also get the thunder thunder thunder trophy as well in the same match as you're attempting the in pole position trophy. :)

Edited by Ms Ada Wong

This is how I got it very easy,

You need 2 ps3's and 4 controllers, download the trial on the dummy ps3,

select private game connect you 3 controllers to your main ps3 and invite the dummy ps3 to play on the other team, kill one of the other characters so you have 1 kill then sit back and lose the game.

I got In pole position and Let our powers combine!

This is how I got it very easy,

You need 2 ps3's and 4 controllers, download the trial on the dummy ps3,

select private game connect you 3 controllers to your main ps3 and invite the dummy ps3 to play on the other team, kill one of the other characters so you have 1 kill then sit back and lose the game.

I got In pole position and Let our powers combine!

All you need is 2 PS3s? Super easy!

Why don't you practice and keep playing until you learn a character and get good with him? Leon is a good character to get this trophy with.