Awesomenauts - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Nave

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (poll)
  • Offline trophies: 8
  • Online trophies: 4
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10-20 hours (poll)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Many
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
  • Do trophies stack?: N/A
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A

Walkthrough

Step 1: Complete the Tutorial

Sadly, the tutorial is about as close as you're going to get to a story mode in Awesomenauts. It has you playing as Sheriff Lonestar, one of the 6 (hopefully, soon to be 7) Awesomenauts available to choose from taking orders from who I'm going to assume is Slimer. He briefs you on the basics of the game, such as killing neutral creeps for Solar and health, buying and using upgrades, etc.

Step 2: Offline Play

You can get all of the trophies online, but you can get all the following trophies while playing offline. See each trophy for more information.

Master of the Universe

Party at Sky Vault

Thunder, thunder, thunder!

Awesomenauts, Roll Out!

Bionic family

Hawk, wolf, puma and bear

T-U-R-R-E-T powah!

Wings of Silver

Step 3: Online Play

You will need to earn the following four trophies online. See each for more information. You can find boosting partners on the boosting thread

Let our powers combine!

In pole position

Slimer's evil twin

Yooooo JOE!

Edited by themindisacity
Editorial sweep

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/6EE.jpg Yoooo JOE! (B)

Win an online game session.

An easy one, should be one of your first trophies as well. Either go to "Battle", "Quick Match" or "Private Match" and play.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/FF5.jpg Master of the Universe! (G)

Reach max level.

The max level is 45, which can take you anywhere from about 30 to 60 matches (a win would earn me a level and a half to two levels, while a loss usually got me half a level to a level) or about 10 to 20 hours, greatly depending on skill or if you're boosting.

Note: You can press random to select a random character that will reward you with an extra 1000 Solar (experience) at the end of the match. Not the character you want? No problem! Just press :circle: and try again. You'll still get the 1000 Solar.

Also, playing split-screen will net you another 2500 Solar.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/9CD.jpg Wings of Silver (B)

Collect 35 Solar on a drop-pod drop.

This one might give you some trouble. Just memorize the pattern and try, try again. Especially in the beginning where you're likely to be dying a lot. Or simply try it out in practice where you can die as much as you want. Per WINAS3:

I would like to suggest a more, less stressful solution.

Do this in practice mode yes, however don't just keep dieing over and over, your respawn just gets more and more time added to it each time you do and quite frankly it's a waste of time! Instead select practice, dont worry about character or load-out, pick the planet you want to go to and start the match. Now, try to capture all the solar as you fall, however if you fail, simply quit the match and load it up again the same way I explained before (quickly) and try again, repeat this until you have the trophy.

Took me three try's using this method, after many attempts prior the tedious way.

Here's another video uploaded by benjamin1802 to help you out:

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/25A.jpg Slimer's evil twin (B)

Kill the Solar boss in an online game session.

This can only be done in Ribbit IV, which is the first level you unlock in practice mode. You're looking for bushes in the middle of the level where you can hide from enemy Awesomenauts. Climb up there, then go either all the way right or left and it should be there. If you're really having trouble finding it, just look at the trophy itself: That's what it looks like.

This can be done alone or with friends, just make sure you deal the finishing blow. Also watch out as it's health regenerates over time.

Here's a video uploaded by benjamin1802 to help you out:

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/18B.jpg Awesomenauts, roll out! (B)

Unlock 3 characters.

You'll get this once you unlock Clunk (the big robot) at level 3, Voltar (the floating brain) at level 6, and Yuri (the Mojo Jojo (flying monkey) rip-off) at level 11.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/952.jpg Thunder, thunder, thunder! (S)

Get a killing spree.

A killing spree is when you kill 3 other Awesomenauts in a row without dying. You'll know when you've got it because not only does it tell you, but your characters theme song speeds up. You might need to boost to get this one. Just make sure you have help, and you teleport back to base (hold R1) after every kill to heal up and possibly get an upgrade.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/892.jpg In pole position (S)

Make the most kills of both teams in an online game session.

This one might be hard for some, but definitely do-able. As it says, you need to have more kills than anyone else on both teams (which is 5 other Awesomenauts). The only kills that count are from enemy Awesomenauts, not droids and/or creeps.

Note: If you're really having trouble with this then look for boosting partners here: Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!) - PlaystationTrophies.org

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/C1E.jpg Party at Sky Vault (S)

Win a game session with 2 friends splitscreen.

This one requires 3 controllers (DualShock, PC Logitech Pad, and the official Sony remote control for a Blu-Ray player all work, but not a Move controller). And if you happen to have a PS2 controller with a convert wire, it'll only take 2 controllers.

It can be done in "Battle", "Private Match" and "Practice". This can be quite tricky to do solo as the bots can actually be pretty difficult sometimes, so it's suggested you either actually play with 2 friends, or you get 1 or more friends on the opposing team to make it easier for you, e.g. letting you kill them for Solar, not helping their teammates, etc.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/C65.jpg Let our powers combine! (S)

Play a game session with friends invited through the game session setup.

This one is easy and should be one of the first trophies you get. You don't even need to win. Just go to "Battle" or "Private Match", invite a friend or two and play. It'll unlock at the end of the match.

Note: It's possible to get this, "Party at Sky Vault" and "Yoooo JOE!" all at once. Simply go to "Private Match", get your two local friends to join your team and invite 1 to 3 friends off your PSN account to join the other team and win the game.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/ED0.jpg Bionic family (B)

Win game sessions with six different characters.

The six different characters (in order) are: Clunk, Froggy G, Yuri, Sheriff Lonestar, Leon Chameleon and Voltar.

You can go to Help & Options > Stats and look at the "By Class" section to see your win percentage. If any of them are at 0, you've obviously never won using that character.

Apparently you can do this either from start to finish or by joining late into a game. Just to be on the safe side, make sure you win a match where you were in it from beginning to end.

Note: This trophy has glitched for many people, requiring them to win more than one game with certain characters. If it doesn't unlock for you, don't worry, just win a few more games and you'll get it.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/D71.jpg T-U-R-R-E-T powah! (B)

Destroy 25 turrets.

Another one that'll come in time, considering you can't win a game without destroying these. Turrets are the big guns seperating you from the enemy base. Each team starts off with either 3 or 4, although you only need to destroy 2 to get into the enemy base. If you really want to get this trophy quickly you should get your teammates to help you destroy the rest before you go after the enemies drillcore.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1030/1D7.jpg Hawk, wolf, puma and bear (B)

Kill 1000 droids/creeps.

Easy trophy, it'll come in time. Using skills that attack multiple enemies (Clunk's Explosion, Froggy G's Splash Dash, Sheriff Lonestar's Dynamite) will help. Droids are the little robots that come out each team's base, and automatically goes after the enemies turrets. There are the little ones, the flying ones, and the super droids which carry rocket-launchers that spawn after you destroy an enemy turret. Creeps are the neutral enemies you can find in all levels (horned things in Ribbit IV, worms in Sorona, and robots in AI Station 404). Either way, you can check your progress by going to Help & Options > Stats and looking at the "Kills" section.

Edited by themindisacity

As i noticed in other thread for "party at a skyvault" i used Dualshock 3, PC logitech pad and official sony remote control for blu-ray. and these worked for me ^^

can also confirm that game does not recognize Move controler as a player. Unfortunately.

party at the sky vault is possible with 2 controllers, but one of them needs to be a ps2 controller with a converter cable. it wont work with 2 ps3 dualshocks.

Do you mean you can do it with 2 instead of 3, or that it simply won't work with just dualshocks?

As i noticed in other thread for "party at a skyvault" i used Dualshock 3, PC logitech pad and official sony remote control for blu-ray. and these worked for me ^^

can also confirm that game does not recognize Move controler as a player. Unfortunately.

Thanks, I'll add that in now.

you CAN do it with 2, but one of them has to be a ps2 controller with a convert wire. with 2 dual shocks, it wont let you confirm player 3.

Weird, but alright. I'm sure this will help a few people. Thanks!

I got quite a few trophies on my own (the killing streak one, the top on both teams one), but the Wings of Silver will be a tough one. I tried quite a few times, and just couldn't get it.

Just keep trying, it took me a while too. If you really don't care about your k/d ratio you can just waste a whole match dying over and over again until you have the pattern memorized completely I guess. I'll also be adding some videos soon! :think:

Wow. I was going to make this as my first guide but you beat me to the punch. Also, this was well written. I think this guide is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Aw, sorry. :( But thanks for the compliment! ;)

Bionic Family glitched for me

I had a win left to do with lonestar

I didnt unlock after the first win with lonestar but with a second

Alright, more proof that the trophy is probably glitched. Thank you. :)

You can use my vids for your guide :D BenGunPS3 - YouTube

Thanks again, I'll add them in now. :D

I've reached lvl 45 with 47 matches and 10h of play. But still miss silver wings, destroy turrets and creeps (602 now lol) :/

47 matches? Do you remember how many of those you won? And I'll be uploading some videos soon, and I suggest using Clunk for those two trophies. Get the cooldown on his explosion and just have a blast (no pun intended). :p

I actually had Bionic Family glitch for me as well. Oddly enough, I had to play three games with Clunk (two of which were victories) post when I should have unlocked the trophy before it actually did.

Also, congratulations on the guide. I was wondering how long it would take for one to be posted. Well done.

Looks like it's glitching for a lot of people.. I had no problems with it on either of my accounts though. :confused:

And thanks. :)

I probably won about 35-40 matches.

Bionic family glitched for me too but i probably know what is wrong. I've read all the other threads and i think its semi-glitched because:

1. it should unlock after win with every character.

2. it unlocks for most people when they have 1 win every character + 1 win with any character.

So it looks like game overwrites data and unlocks trophy. Not a real problem IMO

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1030/18B.jpg

(B) Awesomenauts, roll out!

Unlock 3 characters.

You'll get this once you unlock Clunk (the big robot) at level 3, Voltar (the floating brain) at level 6, and Yuri (the Mojo Jojo (flying monkey) rip-off) at level 11.

Note: The trophy appears to be wrong and shows Leon Chameleon on the right instead of Yuri.

As others have said, the guide is looking pretty good. I think you have a little bit too many "notes" though. The above note I don't think is actually needed, it's not that the trophy is "wrong" it's just that it shows something unrelated to the criteria of unlocking that trophy which isn't uncommon.

For the supposed "glitched trophy", you just need to be playing online. Private match or battle. Practice doesn't work though it will add to your stats so just make sure to play online.

Nah thats not it, I played online all the time and should've got the trophy, but I know what happens, with each win make sure you look at the end and see if you get the 5000 PT Win Bonus, I won with Froggy G(Last guy I needed a win with) and didn't see the win bonus at the victory screen, only got the session match points. If it doesn't give you the win bonus it doesn't register you as a win with the character even tho you did win.

As others have said, the guide is looking pretty good. I think you have a little bit too many "notes" though. The above note I don't think is actually needed, it's not that the trophy is "wrong" it's just that it shows something unrelated to the criteria of unlocking that trophy which isn't uncommon.

Thanks, I was worried I had overdid it a bit with the notes lol. I'll remove that one right now, and work on the others later as I'm not home right now.

Also, I've confirmed that's it's quite easy to get "Party at Sky Vault" solo using 3 controllers. I played as Leon and had the other two as Voltar and Lonestar ready to abuse their knockback skills only to leave them at the base untouched for the entirety of the match. Either I'm getting better or the AI in practice aren't quite as difficult as the other modes.

And about the "Bionic Family" trophy: I finally had it glitch on me. I'm playing on my friend's account so we can't play online, hence why I had to try and get "Party at Sky Vault" in practice mode.

Anyway, we had played a few games using all the characters and for some reason Clunk's score was stuck at 0 kills and a 0 win percentage. So I ended up playing as him solo one round and it unlocked, and the next time I looked at the stats page it had shot up to 16 kills (I hadn't gotten anywhere near that much in that round) and a 100% win percentage.

So if nothing else, you can just play a solo game in practice mode and it should unlock. Either way, the "glitch" isn't a big concern.

for T-U-R-R-E-T powah! do you have to destroy the turrest with your character, or does it count when a team member destroys it?

I have all trophies except for this one, and I hope it didn't glitch on me :mad:

Same here mate, but now im prestige 2 rank. So it's probably that you need to destroy it yourself. I was playing mostly as a Voltar - healer, so this is probably a reason. I hope i'll get this soon too.