Rate the trophy difficulty  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.98

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

After playing this for 3 days like 3 hours every day, I can honestly say that this is a 4, could be hard if you're not good enough, but for most normal people, I'd say it's easy. All the trophies I have left are the ones that come with time like reaching the max level, and destroying a number of turrets / droids.

Though playing with 2 friends on splitscreen requires 3 controllers... That doesn't count towards difficulty does it now?

Gonna have to go with a 1. This can easily be boosted via private match, and even Wings of Silver isn't so bad. There's one specific line up of Solar that's easy to collect after a few tries.

The highest I am voting for is a 4. The only difficult trophy is wings of silver, and even then it isn't that hard. Everything else kind of comes with time, but getting 3 controllers is kind of a pain.

Honestly i was shocked how easy it was, most of them just came very easily, boosted the invite trophy and that was it, grinding max level on private matches playing coop with my gf and another controller on making a player away.

Easy, so i gave it a 2.

It's Quite easy and finally I got my last Trophy: Destroy 25 Turrents.

Had to play 10 more Sessions, and now I played 36 in total.

Too easy and too short, but I hope there will be more.

I'll play it definitly till I have maximum prestige^^

1, Simply because I got all the trophies (except the splitscreen/inv friends one) without even having to try for them , Never really encountered hard stuff. Kinda annoying how I won't have 100% because of the 2 friends splitscreen one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesomenauts trophy difficulty (with guides) 1

Awesomenauts trophy difficulty (without guides) 2

I swear! There are not 35 orbs (available to be grabbed) on the drop-pod spawn drop. Even when I got Wings of Silver (trophy) I was still in disbelief. Didn't feel like I snatched 35 orbs on the way down..

Regardless, we've got an easy set of trophies here. Getting to level 45 will take some time but it's all good, the game is fun if you've got a few friends playing alongside you.

• 2 weeks later...