froggy g is completely worthless

8BitArtist

Froggy G is awesome if used right, first off the slash with a stun does wonders for killing the monkey and the brain guy, those 2 go down really fast, and if you have your partners with the 3 sec stun can kill just about any hero. Froggy G is not strong right away, he takes time to get powered up, but onces hes near maxxed he can dish out so much damage if you combo all his moves together.

I only played one match with him and lost... my fault really, was experimenting with his abilities and what to buy... however, I did find some great uses for him...

His dash is great for stunning people if you level the stun up, as well as the damage of it, then if you get the tornado ability, and increase the attack speed and damage, along with getting th shield upgrade... he can actually rape just about ANYONE he goes against...

Sadly I realised this too late into the match, so it didn't end well, but it was great regardless!

Froggy is good for sacrificing attacks, as in attack the enemies turrets even without cover, having tornadeo with damage absorb is good as it extends the time a bit, plus health and attack upgrades. if your health gets low run and heal then return. I used froggy this way and beat both enemy turrets and base with still 90% health left on my turret.

I dunno. Froggy seems pretty beastly. The people I've went up against use the Spin and Dash, and they don't seem to take any damage while spinning. All the while I'm getting sucked in and taking massive damage. He's a good close range fighter.

I dunno. Froggy seems pretty beastly. The people I've went up against use the Spin and Dash, and they don't seem to take any damage while spinning. All the while I'm getting sucked in and taking massive damage. He's a good close range fighter.

by spin attack do you mean tornado, if so there is an damage absorb upgrade, it makes froggy take no damage while tornado is in effect, plus you can increase the duration of tornado.

I helped win the last 2 matches with Froggy G even ignoring the tornado. A high powered dash with stun is incredibly effective. I'm not saying he's the best nor am I saying that I'm actually good at this or any other MOBA game.

It all depends on on your style of play. I was playing a few games with my brother, his buddy and myself. After being crushed several games in a row I started to wonder how to fix this problem. Typically, one of them would play as Lonestar and the other as Leon. Both of them on average would go (0-2)/(7-15). After watching them for a few rounds I started to notice a few things. My brother had played Voltar one round, and did really good. And his buddy was great at dealing damage, but liked to stay in the fight a few seconds to long, and with low health characters like Lonestar and Leon, this just wasn't cutting it. So I told my brother to switch over to Voltar and his buddy to switch to Clunk. After a game or two to get the hang of the characters, both of them increased there K/D to (2-4)/(3-6), a massive improvement over previous games, also helping us to gain a few victories in the process

Doing good (or at least average) allowed them both to get a feel for all the other games mechanics and strategies instead of spending the majority of their time dead or running away. Now, my brother can play almost any character and do at least average, and with Voltar he even goes positive K/D on occasion. Its all about play style and experience with the game.

Personally, I like Froggy G, he's one of my new favorites and although I die a few more times then most other characters, I also kill a few more. On average I'm around (9-15)/(3-7), but I've had games of 10/1. His whirlwind attack is killer when upgraded early and his stun is great defensive/assisting/hunting move. Just get a feel for each character and you'll soon learn which ones your good at. I'm terrible with Lonestar and pretty average with Yuri, and good with the rest of the characters. You may just be bad with Froggy G, it happens.

Yeah Voltar is awful with randoms. I tried to support a Clunk with one and he kept wanting me to initiate combat >.>

Froggy is probably my worst character because he's so squishy at first. I have a tendency to overextend so it's hard sometimes. I still need to figure out a build for him that I like as well.

Froggy G isn't worthless.

A good build is to upgrade his dash to its fullest (in order of cooldown, stun, damage) and tornado (in order of damage absorb, duration, damage). Out of the two, you should get his dash first then tornado. You should also grab his improved movement, then alternate between his blaster and health upgrades. I also highly recommend to take the ability that gives you an immediate 125 solar. It'll bump you up to level 2 right at the start of the game when you "buy" it.

Damage absorb tornados make him invulnerable. Jump in the middle of a crowd or on whichever side is going to force the enemies to move into your teammates/ally bots to get away from you. Alternatively, pop it when you're in danger of getting hit by a really nasty ability such as Crunk's explosion or Lonestar's TNT sticks, then dash away and regroup when your abilities are off cooldown.

His dash is the only ability in the game that lets you move through opponents and he's invulnerable during it. It's also got a very fast cooldown. It can also be used in the air and aimed. It's fantastic either offensively or to escape.

His bread and butter combo is dashing into opponents to stun them and making them eat the full tornado. By the time tornado is done your dash is basically off cooldown. Use it to escape since you'll be very vulnerable to the other characters without your tornado.

Also, I never see anyone else do this technique. Since his dash lets you go through opponents, you can use it to beat someone running to health pickups or creeps and snag them for yourself if the person is in front of you and would normally beat you to it.

You should avoid almost all direct confrontations with Crunk players. If they snag you with their bite improved for snaring, they'll be able to get you with their explosion and most likely kill you afterwards. Froggy G is a hit and run character. If you can't run, you're boned.

Edited to be more descriptive and because it initially seemed a little rude.

Edited by FlamingBlur

Froggy G rocks.

Splash Dash: Ice Cubes / Golden Watch / Clock Necklace

Tornado: Beat Box / Turbo Tape / Can't Touch this

Don't even bother with your blaster.

Splash Dash > Tornado > Splash Dash.

Just repeat that over and over, you'll barely be touched.