Impressions?

Cornagandarub

I wasn't planning on buying it and I've only got it because of Plus and honestly, I'm not a fan. I liked the art style and side-scrolling, but a lack of a Single Player campaign is a little disappointing. I've only played a couple of games but from what I understand you unlock characters based on level and once you unlock the "Heavy" character there's no point in using anything else. Maybe that's not how it works but regardless it didn't seem as enjoyable as I'd originally thought it would be.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it a lot personally. It's a MOBA game so if you aren't used to it you may have a hard time in multiplayer especially in pubs. I was getting so frustrated with stupid teammates I had to play something else for a while. It will take a while to learn each character and plan out your builds and strategies.

I like it a lot personally. It's a MOBA game so if you aren't used to it you may have a hard time in multiplayer especially in pubs. I was getting so frustrated with stupid teammates I had to play something else for a while. It will take a while to learn each character and plan out your builds and strategies.

Yeah it's probably just not for me. I'm sure a lot of people will dig it though.

Hell yeah, stupid people are annoying. Lol.

I lost when I was 27 and 4 in a game because no one would help me with towers. =X

But, aside from that it is a fun game, quite enjoyable.

Edited by oPaques

It is fun deff takes some getting used too, im looking forward to getting better characters thats for sure!

I'm currently level 12, and in my opinion the best character is Froggy G. I tried playing with Yuri, but it sucked. Not sure if it was my fault, though. :D

Funny thing is I've heard the brain is overpowered, the monkey is overpowered, the robot is over powered and the cowboy is overpowered. Everyone is OP apparently.

Everyone has a counter. I don't find Leon to be much trouble for Froggy G or Clunk. But, he destroys me as anyone else (obviously if the player is competent).

But this isn't a 1v1 game! It's a TEAM game! I had a few games last night in a row where I played as Voltar and we decimated teams over and over.

Sadly we got split up, I kept on trying to use Voltar. But, since my new team was "meh". I didn't do so hot because they kept leaving me vulnerable.

Yeah I have the same issue with Voltar. My team kept running way too far ahead or leaving me vulnerable. Then I played a premade and they all stayed in a clump with Voltar making them pretty much invincible. I landed a few grabs on him but he always seemed to get away.

Edited by sefjwm

Tried it for a few hours. Its not balanced at all. I only played 6 or 7 matches, but each one ended in a raping. Too much walking to turrets, get a few kits in, die or retreat for health, walk back, get a few hits on turret, and so on. Very tedious, I dont think I will play this one again. Glad I got it with Plus.

No single player is a travesty, may have liked it more if there was an option to play alone.

Tried it for a few hours. Its not balanced at all. I only played 6 or 7 matches, but each one ended in a raping. Too much walking to turrets, get a few kits in, die or retreat for health, walk back, get a few hits on turret, and so on. Very tedious, I dont think I will play this one again. Glad I got it with Plus.

No single player is a travesty, may have liked it more if there was an option to play alone.

You're doing it wrong then. You shouldn't be attacking the turrets without droids going ahead of you. Furthermore, you should be working with your teammates.

I tried the combo where I was Clunk and another guy was the healer, and we destroyed the other team in like five minutes.

You're doing it wrong then. You shouldn't be attacking the turrets without droids going ahead of you. Furthermore, you should be working with your teammates.

I tried the combo where I was Clunk and another guy was the healer, and we destroyed the other team in like five minutes.

A Clunk plus Voltar combo is very deadly. In fact, a good Voltar can make the difference in just about any battle. If the opposing team has one and mine doesn't, I lose at least 80% of the time.

I love the game. When you find a nice group is amazing. Won about 10 games in a row last night and couldn't put the controller down. Love my new Clunk build; upgrade chomp, speed, and rockets. He becomes a tank that takes down turrets no problem by mid level.

Yuri certainly is the hardest to get used to. I think his style of play is very unorthodox compared to almost every other hero. Although you can abuse his upgraded laser (range) in good pushes. You can hover at an angle above a turret and keep on it that makes everyone else very difficult to hit you, esp when you coming from an upper lane to a lower one.

Leon is pretty nasty (that life gain slash is ridiculous), but I've seen lots of people use him terribly. But he has weaknesses like everyone else and you need to exploit that.

You can tell if a player doesn’t know what he's going if he doesn't upgrade his speed. Every hero should upgrade movement speed!

Bottom line is I've been wanting a console MOBA for a long time and this is scratching that itch pretty good...

like pacman said, youre doing it wrong. dont blame the game, blame your non existent strategy.

This game must be one of the most repetitive games I've ever played. There's only 1 map, with 3 different lay-outs. And you have to do the same thing all the time. I played a few matches and I got bored already.

Moreover, when your opponents are bots, you are bound to lose. The bots seem to rank up a lot quicker than the actual players.

This game must be one of the most repetitive games I've ever played. There's only 1 map, with 3 different lay-outs. And you have to do the same thing all the time. I played a few matches and I got bored already.

Moreover, when your opponents are bots, you are bound to lose. The bots seem to rank up a lot quicker than the actual players.

Whoa. First of all I find the bots extremely easy to kill. If you're using a leon or froggy, it's pretty easy to take out a bot. A lot of times they keep running into creeps which keeps them stationary will you wail on them.

Sure there are only 3 maps and a handful of characters, but the fun is developing the strategies and builds for each game. I have 3 builds for clunk alone. Since a match is actively evolving as you play, you have to be able to improvise. I consider MOBA's a super fast paced game of chess...same peices every game but endless possibility

I guess its not for everyone...

Losing to bots means you are doing it wrong. The AI in the game isn't very good at all. After playing this for days now I'm kind of bored with it. There are some serious balance issues. Voltar + Clunk is ridiculous lol. Probably going to level to 50 and then hope for a patch that balances the game and fixes the exploits.

Losing to bots means you are doing it wrong. The AI in the game isn't very good at all. After playing this for days now I'm kind of bored with it. There are some serious balance issues. Voltar + Clunk is ridiculous lol. Probably going to level to 50 and then hope for a patch that balances the game and fixes the exploits.

I'm probably going to reset after maxing out. What do they give you, a little star next your you name when you do that? I'll probably regret it after I lose all my upgrades, but it'll be a nice challenge.