Trophies help

xsfork

You can get Bouncy Bouncy easily in Shadow stage 5 of the Classic tracklist. Just place the barrier on top of the white particle source to the left and you should get it. If it's not enough, then place the purple accelerator on top of the barrier.

As for Colors of the Wind, I don't know about an earlier method, but I got it during the Finale in the Classic tracklist. There's plenty of color-changing circles and color-changing tools to have a single particle go through in one run.

Edited by Noi

• 1 month later...

Just make sure you're using the the right tools. I played the "Modern" tracklist first and assumed you could get all the individual trophies there - but that's wrong.

None of the Modern tracks feature deflectors or Black Holes. Since there are no instructions I assumed that the singularity/gravity well tool was a "Black hole" and the reversal tool was a "deflector" - they aren't and trying to get the trophies with them is an exercise in frustration I know all too well.

Not sure why they failed to use the same toolset across the track lists but they did and it bit me in the ass.