Rate the trophy difficulty.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 1 month later...

If it weren't for the last track of Classic this would have been an easy, relaxing 4... but that last track... ohhh that last track!

There are maybe a half-a-dozen really tricky ones - but most are a few minutes enjoyable work. The fact that you can "carry" particles around with the singularity/gravity well control (required for "It's a Mess" trophy) makes some of the puzzels significantly easier (I wouldn't have been able to beat the game without this).

Also of note is the fact that many of the trophies require specific tools/items to be used but there are no instructions in the game. Two of these specifically are NOT obtainable in the "Modern" track list at all.

"Event Horizon" requires the use of a "Black Hole" - this is an actual scenary object only available a very few later levels in the Classic playlist NOT the tool that looks and acts exactly like a black hole.

"Bouncy, Bouncy" requires the use of a "Deflect" control which is only found in the Classic Playlist. It's NOT the "reversal" control found in the Modern playlist.

All that said most of the trophies are on the easy side and the game is, with some glaring exceptions, frustration-free.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll give it a 7. It's a puzzle game, so obviously it'll be different for every person. I know I could have spent ages tweaking some of those later stages, the possible solutions are just endless, so it kinda comes down to how much patience you have. The guide has excellent video solutions though that even an idiot could follow, which effectively makes the difficulty a 1 and lets anyone get those trophies.

• 1 year later...

I give Auditorium a high enough 4 that I voted 5. The video guides help quite a bit, mostly because even if you have everything lined up correctly its still tricky to get all notes to flow at the same time in certain levels - so having the guide in place lets you know you are on the right track if you are having trouble.

My biggest problem with this game was the music is so soothing, I would literally fall asleep some times playing it - which as problems go, is pretty good :)