Classic Finale level

pennysticks

Just curious from those out there who have played and gotten 100% or are trying: Did anyone find that the final level of the Classic Finale was next to impossible to get? I tried all sorts of things on my own, couldn't figure it out. I watched the walkthrough posted on here and set up all my pieces exactly as it was in the video and was never able to fill up all the colors at once no matter how I tweaked the pieces. Reset the pieces all over again a good twenty times, tried all sorts of things to move them around, but never could get all of them to fill ever.

Restarted the game a few times and tried all this again and again but just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Finally I had all but one of the dials filled and I just waited - I watched as some dials would drop and lift and some would slowly fill up and drop and after ten minutes or so I guess the game got tired of teasing me and the level was complete and I got my trophy.

Anybody else have a heck of a time with this one, or was I just frustrated because it was the last thing standing in my way of a 100%

Just curious from those out there who have played and gotten 100% or are trying: Did anyone find that the final level of the Classic Finale was next to impossible to get? I tried all sorts of things on my own, couldn't figure it out. I watched the walkthrough posted on here and set up all my pieces exactly as it was in the video and was never able to fill up all the colors at once no matter how I tweaked the pieces. Reset the pieces all over again a good twenty times, tried all sorts of things to move them around, but never could get all of them to fill ever.

Restarted the game a few times and tried all this again and again but just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Finally I had all but one of the dials filled and I just waited - I watched as some dials would drop and lift and some would slowly fill up and drop and after ten minutes or so I guess the game got tired of teasing me and the level was complete and I got my trophy.

Anybody else have a heck of a time with this one, or was I just frustrated because it was the last thing standing in my way of a 100%

That was definitely the hardest one for me. I think I posted this in another thread already, but even after I looked up the answer on youtube, it still took me around an hour to get everything lined up just right. I was quite relieved when I finally got it.

Just keep at it if you haven't gotten it yet and take short breaks when you get too frustrated. You'll get it eventually.

Edited by MFVillin

• 10 months later...

What I've found useful for pretty much the entire game is that you have some wiggle room when solving the puzzles. That is, what you're supposed to do is find the right placement for everything and then let the meters fill up, yes? If you've got everything just about right, in many cases you can sweep one of the directional bubbles across an area or just enlarge/shrink one quickly to make bursts of color, which will fill up the meters quickly. If all of the meters are filled, even if your placement is wrong, the game will still count it is a correct solution.

• 9 months later...

Although I did just about all of the puzzles without a guide, I did watch the video for this one because I heard it was so hard. My final solution looked similar to the one in the video, but with some noticeable differences (my speed control was way smaller than in the video, for example).

I would recommend watching the video just for the placement of each element and then tweaking it rather than trying to exactly replicate what was done, which didn't work for me at all.

• 1 month later...

I would recommend watching the video just for the placement of each element and then tweaking it rather than trying to exactly replicate what was done, which didn't work for me at all.

Thats what i did too.

Somehow didnt got it to work, so, just restarted the level, looked where the elements been in the video and then carefully adjusted them for what i thought is best/better.

Took a bit, but worked.