Why are there 2 Atelier totori plus the adventurer of arland on the ps vita store?

Yeah it's true, European Store has two Atelier Totori Pluses listed, if you search for it you get 'Atelier Totori Plus' and 'Atelier Totori Plus with Bonus', which has the DLC that expired back in April 2013... Either way, there's no difference, both of them have the core game inside going by the descriptions.

Thankfully Atelier Meruru Plus is on its own. :)

On a similar note, the U.S. PSN Store has 2 listings for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. 1 of them has just the DLC and the other listing has the full game plus DLC. But since the DLC is all seperate purchases just like the DLC-only listing, it's pointless to have 2 listings for the game since the only difference is that 1 listing has the full game to buy and download from while the other doesn't. I also seem to recall that Gamestop's U.S. website and maybe in store as well has Atelier Totori Plus with Bonus to purchase, but it's pointless if the DLC expired.

Edited by Shuffle

On a similar note, the U.S. PSN Store has 2 listings for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. 1 of them has just the DLC and the other listing has the full game plus DLC. But since the DLC is all seperate purchases just like the DLC-only listing, it's pointless to have 2 listings for the game since the only difference is that 1 listing has the full game to buy and download from while the other doesn't. I also seem to recall that Gamestop's U.S. website and maybe in store as well has Atelier Totori Plus with Bonus to purchase, but it's pointless if the DLC expired.

Out of curiosity, is the complete version of Neptunia Victory with DLC much dearer than the original?

Out of curiosity, is the complete version of Neptunia Victory with DLC much dearer than the original?

Not sure what you mean by dearer, but think of it like this: you have 1 listing that mentions the $39.99 price or whatever it is for just the game by itself and then showing all 100+ DLC and then another listing that shows all 100+ DLC but no link to buying the game. Like I think it even says Disc Only like as if it is saying that the game can not be purchased on the PSN Store. But the one that has the game to download obviously does not say it's Disc Only because it's not.

Not sure what you mean by dearer, but think of it like this: you have 1 listing that mentions the $39.99 price or whatever it is for just the game by itself and then showing all 100+ DLC and then another listing that shows all 100+ DLC but no link to buying the game. Like I think it even says Disc Only like as if it is saying that the game can not be purchased on the PSN Store. But the one that has the game to download obviously does not say it's Disc Only because it's not.

Sorry, by dearer I mean cost more. :D But that cleared up my question ^.^