I can't trigger the true ending

I know this is not what people normally want to hear when they put an effort in such a thing but you must have forgotten something of the requirements mentioned in the guide. That is the only explanation.

Totori and Mimi are Level 50? Your Alchemy Level is 50? The Devil is destroyed? You have made the Guardian Liquor, seen the scene and the scene the day after? You have 35 Great Pies with the Chims?

Edited by Cetra

I know this is not what people normally want to hear when they put an effort in such a thing but you must have forgotten something of the requirements mentioned in the guide. That is the only explanation.

Totori and Mimi are Level 50? Your Alchemy Level is 50? The Devil is destroyed? You have made the Guardian Liquor, seen the scene and the scene the day after? You have 35 Great Pies with the Chims?

sorry for the late reply i been busy, but i got the true ending already, thanks though

• 3 months later...

- Totori and Mimi need to be Level 50 as Adventurer (important for Mimi)

that means you need to trigger all of Mimi's events like the Flauschtraut events with her on deck of the ship, the Aristocrat event, et cetera

- Totori needs to be Level 50 as an Alchemist

That means you need to trigger all Rorona events, including Unlikely Party which is her starting event for her own ending

- You need to defeat the Devil Evil Face, meaning you trigger also all the important events with Pilca, Piana and Pamela

- You need to defeat the Iron Giant

meaning you take care of Marc's events including Arise, Mc Vellion! which is the last event of his own for his ending

- You let Ceci and Mel go adventuring

meaning you take care of Mel's events including the Ambushed event which is the last of her events for her own ending

(Mimi and Mel's endings are also connected to the Devil but you don't need to fight him with them)

- You need to finish the Alcohol Brewing sidequest and Sterk's events, including the "Guardian" quest with Sterk

- You need to finish Gino's events including making him the weights for him to train, giving him a secret advice from Sterk for his training, training him to Level 25, losing against Sterk with him and protecting Totori with Gino (this is the last event for his own ending)

- You need to get 5 Chims and let them eat 35 Great Pies

- You need to get 1000000+ Cole.

Since you have all the other endings you can understand it when I sum it up to:

Make everything for each ending on one save data.

Edited by Cetra