Atelier Totori Plus

Source - Atelier Totori Plus announced for PS Vita - Gematsu

Gust has confirm Atelier Totori are coming to Vita as Atelier Totori Plus.

The Extra content of Atelier Totori Plus are: Ceci, Iksel & Cordelia as playable character (Was free DLC for PS3) and additional costumes, illustrations, and alchemy recipe.

Atelier Totori Plus is set to release in JP on November 9 2012 with both a Standard and Limited Edition, which will contain Vita Skin and Paperweight.

Note: NISA haven't said, if they gonna localize this title, but let's hope.

Source - Atelier Totori Plus announced for PS Vita - Gematsu

Gust has confirm Atelier Totori are coming to Vita as Atelier Totori Plus.

The Extra content of Atelier Totori Plus are: Ceci, Iksel & Cordelia as playable character (Was free DLC for PS3) and additional costumes, illustrations, and alchemy recipe.

Atelier Totori Plus is set to release in JP on November 9 2012 with both a Standard and Limited Edition, which will contain Vita Skin and Paperweight.

Note: NISA haven't said, if they gonna localize this title, but let's hope.

Playing as Ceci, Iksel and Cordelia were never free DLC. I still say if they plan on porting the Atelier Arland games, Rorona would make more sense since it's what started the Arland saga of the Atelier series. Like making an improved version of Rorona that fixes some of its faults that were for the most part fixed in Totori and Meruru.

NISA is busy working on Atelier Ayesha, but I think they could localize this since all of the work was basically done in the PS3 version and wouldn't take much time to releasing it for PS Vita in America and Europe.

Source - First Look: PlayStation Vita Atelier Totori Plus -- Andriasang.com

First look on Atelier Totori Plus, which seem like Atelier Totori, but there are picture of new Costumes like:

http://andriasang.com/con2i1/vita_totori_screens/images/246ud/full.jpg

I like some of the new Costumes, while other don't fall in my taste.

• 3 weeks later...

Source - Atelier Totori Plus screenshots - Gematsu

So Atelier Totori Plus will feature new Stage, Enemy's and CG (delicious CG).

Stage

http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland/september-17-2012/Atelier-Totori-Plus-The-Adventurer-of-Arland_2012_09-17-12_006.jpg

Enemy

http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland/september-17-2012/Atelier-Totori-Plus-The-Adventurer-of-Arland_2012_09-17-12_002.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Atelier Totori Plus is now available on US PSN and ppl who buys Totori Plus before April 16, 2013 will also receive a Bundle containing 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini'

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland-with-bonus-dlc/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-TOTORIBONUSDLC00

Note: No Release date for EU yet, but I have contact Tecmo Koei via Twitter and Facebook and will return with answer as soon as I get them.

Note: I am told by a guy on NISA IRC, that Gamestop in US may have physical copies of the game.

I dunno why but I am so in love with these characters it almost makes me want to buy this at full price for those swimsuits T_T

Atelier girls are the most adorable of all the NISA games IMO. And I've played a bit of the 2 localized Neptunia games.

I've gotta agree with you on that one.

Goddamn why'd they have to suddenly release this, just started playing Ayesha. Though no word of a PAL release, plus I'd rather a physical version anyway.

Atelier Totori Plus is now available on US PSN and ppl who buys Totori Plus before April 16, 2013 will also receive a Bundle containing 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini'

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland-with-bonus-dlc/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-TOTORIBONUSDLC00

Note: No Release date for EU yet, but I have contact Tecmo Koei via Twitter and Facebook and will return with answer as soon as I get them.

Note: I am told by a guy on NISA IRC, that Gamestop in US may have physical copies of the game.

the digital version is released by Tecmo KOEI America. I dont think there will be physical copies released by NISA in the future since it's never showed on their website. And actually I was keep checking their website for totori+........damn~lmao Tecmo KOEI America give totori+ a ghost release.......

I dunno why but I am so in love with these characters it almost makes me want to buy this at full price for those swimsuits T_T

Atelier girls are the most adorable of all the NISA games IMO. And I've played a bit of the 2 localized Neptunia games.

well, I already buy full price for those swimsuits.........normally I never buy game full price unless it's a limited edition......dont know why the hell I buy it today.......

the digital version is released by Tecmo KOEI America. I dont think there will be physical copies released by NISA in the future since it's never showed on their website. And actually I was keep checking their website for totori+........damn~lmao Tecmo KOEI America give totori+ a ghost release.......

Well when NISA say they have the rights to Totori, Meruru and Rorona as well as non PS3 Atelier games they have released, they basically mean the version they released. But now with Tecmo Koei owning Gust, it's like Tecmo Koei has become the Publisher for anything Gust does from now on. NISA can do some localizing on it, but it's mainly Tecmo Koei USA/Europe for outside of Japan now and I doubt NISA will put a game on their online store they're not even Publishing.

As for this ghost release of Atelier Totori Plus for America and most likely Europe as well, that's really poor marketing for a full priced PS Vita game.

I kind of feel like even though I like that Tecmo Koei Japan realized that Gust makes great games to where they even bought them out, but it still kind of puts a sour taste in my mouth for having Tecmo Koei USA and Europe.

Edited by Shuffle