Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #21
Shuffle

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFuruba View Post
Really?

And Speaking Of Atelier Iris, Is That Really The Best Atelier? I Heard Many People Saying It Was.
I think when people say that Atelier Iris is the best, those are usually more of people who prefer that Atelier Iris has more action to it unlike traditional Atelier games.

Atelier Iris is still fun to play, but don't expect it to be like these Arland games.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #22
MsFuruba

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
I think when people say that Atelier Iris is the best, those are usually more of people who prefer that Atelier Iris has more action to it unlike traditional Atelier games.

Atelier Iris is still fun to play, but don't expect it to be like these Arland games.

Ah, I See. I Was Thinking Of Ordering A Few Of The Older Ateliers From PS2 Off Amazon.co.uk In A Couple Of Months, But Their Prices Are Worse Than Atelier Rorona's

Currently On Assignment 10, Failing To Get Anything In Night's Domain
MsFuruba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #23
Shuffle

Quote:
Ah, I See. I Was Thinking Of Ordering A Few Of The Older Ateliers From PS2 Off Amazon.co.uk In A Couple Of Months, But Their Prices Are Worse Than Atelier Rorona's

Currently On Assignment 10, Failing To Get Anything In Night's Domain
What about Atelier Annie for Nintendo DS if you have a DS that is.

And I know how you feel about Assignment 10 as well as other people especially when all of the other assignments were pretty easy before that.

Last edited by Shuffle; 03-29-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #24
MsFuruba

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
What about Atelier Annie for Nintendo DS if you have a DS that is.

And I know how you feel about Assignment 10 as well as other people especially when all of the other assignments were pretty easy before that.
It's Quite A Difficulty Steep!

Indeed I Have A DS. Is Atelier Annie Based In The Arland World?
MsFuruba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #25
molitar

Thumbs down

I would NOT recommend this game! Any game that penalizes you for such a poor interface. Friend Points are suppose to be so damn important but seems no way to check them. I pretty much just lost Peter because it was impossible for me to fulfill his Fishing Festival quest because Rorona would not join. Nothing made it obvious that you have to work on friend points so much or pretty lost whole pieces of the games and events. So basically if you want to play the game better cheat from the beginning and read every damn walkthrough there is before wasting hours and hours into nothing!

This game has made me hate it with a damn passion after this failed quest event with Peter. All because of a poorly designed UI that doesn't show you friend points or make any references how to get friend points. Up to that point the game was all about synthesizing and gaining more knowledge by doing quests and sytnthesizing than all of a sudden switches focus like this and your screwed because Rorona doesn't like me because I saw no need for her through the whole damn game.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
Cetra

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Friend Points are suppose to be so damn important but seems no way to check them.
That's wrong. You can see them all the time once you can hire your friends.

Quote:
I pretty much just lost Peter because it was impossible for me to fulfill his Fishing Festival quest because Rorona would not join. Nothing made it obvious that you have to work on friend points so much or pretty lost whole pieces of the games and events.
The whole Atelier of Arland series make it obvious that you need to do something simply because by missing events you just do alchemy and do some story events and that is something you will notice easily.

Quote:
So basically if you want to play the game better cheat from the beginning and read every damn walkthrough there is before wasting hours and hours into nothing!
Reading a walkthrough is no "cheating".
Old 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
Shuffle

Quote:
It's Quite A Difficulty Steep!

Indeed I Have A DS. Is Atelier Annie Based In The Arland World?
No it isn't since Annie is more of a spin-off game. Atelier series works in sagas. So like the Arland saga is just the 3 already released PS3 games. The newest one, Ayesha is a start of a new saga. PSP just recently got an Atelier game that's more of a spinoff game of the series called Atelier Elkrone which is an Otome dating sim game but with the usual Alchemy and that's not part of the Arland saga either.