is gino vann from ff12?

I didn't recognize his voice while playing this game, but then again Vaan was one of the most forgettable characters ever so that makes sense. However Atelier Totori does not appear on Bobby Edners wikipedia page (the guy who voices Vaan in the english version).

The only voice I thought was familiar was that guy who voices Peter. I think he was Emil in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

I didn't recognize his voice while playing this game, but then again Vaan was one of the most forgettable characters ever so that makes sense. However Atelier Totori does not appear on Bobby Edners wikipedia page (the guy who voices Vaan in the english version).

The only voice I thought was familiar was that guy who voices Peter. I think he was Emil in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Emil is Johnny Yong Bosch. So which means Peter wasn't voiced by him, but Iksel is.

• 4 months later...

Wait, Iksel is Vash the Stampede?! Damn.. I've been playing this in Japanese because the English voiceover was so awful at the beginning of the game (like, listening to Bulma in the Funi dub of DBZ awful). If that's the case I might just have to put it back on English next time I go to Arland XD. Love the Johnny Yong Bosch, best voice actor ever, right after Steve Blum.

• 5 months later...
The one for Hagel fits well with his character. Like you could say Hagel is not a character that is supposed to sound good. So sounds good for the kind of character Hagel is.

I loved Hagel's English voice-over, and I especially loved Hagel's theme song :D I don't know why, but I've never been able to play JRPGs with Japanese voice-overs, but I almost always watch anime with Japanese voice-overs...

I loved Hagel's English voice-over, and I especially loved Hagel's theme song :D I don't know why, but I've never been able to play JRPGs with Japanese voice-overs, but I almost always watch anime with Japanese voice-overs...

Oh, man. The theme song was awesome. I left it on for an hour once while I was doing some other stuff.

Even though English dubs in Anime that are made in California use the same voice actors as ones you will hear in videogames. Most game companies are in California and so they get a California English Dub voice cast.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
English dubs are vastly more tolerable than the squeaky nonsense of Japanese voices. I'm sure if I understood Japanese...I'd still hate them/

But they are normally very inaccurate because the translators most of the time focus on translating it fitting for the region and whatever they think of instead of the actual meaning which is not good for debates and questions about story, et cetera.