story advice

I havent played any of the atelier series, and looking for a good RPG to play came across this series and thought id give it a go.

I had on my rental list with Lovefilm Atelier Ronona and Atelier Totori and put down high for Ronona knowing that this game was before Totori. However Lovefilm has despatched Totori and not Ronona, so my question is can I play Totori or should I wait for Ronona, if the stories interact with each other?

• 11 months later...

I started with playing atelier meruru then rorona now totori

haha so for me i was little confused on the characters being im playing the story backwards.

but the game is good and recommended. actually the whole series. even the older version on the ps2.

I started with playing atelier meruru then rorona now totori

haha so for me i was little confused on the characters being im playing the story backwards.

but the game is good and recommended. actually the whole series. even the older version on the ps2.

Have to be more specific when saying Atelier game on PS2. There's Atelier Iris series, Mana Khemia 1 and 2(yes it is an Atelier game but just with a different name), Violet, Judie, and Lilie. Though the last 3 I mentioned were not localized.